Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
respek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

strongly debating droppin $50 on a volk/usman parlay tomorrow to win $550 but right now with bills im not in a position to lose $50 so im gonna walk away.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

strongly debating droppin $50 on a volk/usman parlay tomorrow to win $550 but right now with bills im not in a position to lose $50 so im gonna walk away.

put it on in your honour. it's exactly the sort of bet i like - expected to fail despite being able to make the semblance of an argument that it's a good bet, amazing if they hit.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
also 100 on volk straight up because i genuinely think he's undervalued, even with the health and fitness questions.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Marching Powder posted:

also 100 on volk straight up because i genuinely think he's undervalued, even with the health and fitness questions.

Godspeed Spider-Man

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lid posted:

Godspeed Spider-Man

i'll be damned if someone isn't going to lose money in this thread.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

let's get wild

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Spokes posted:

let's get wild

Dammit now i gotta jump in with you.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

yeah i gotta pile in on usman and volk at these odds too

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Sure fine, let's loving go then. 10 bux gets me 92.22 on a Volk/Usman parlay.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Let's go!!

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!
i had fun i guess did yall have fun

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was loving awesome goon mass betting at its finest. it was an honour betting with you fine people

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

now selling uh one Edgar Markov, lightly played

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Fozzy The Bear posted:

All done.
I didn't include the Mayweather fight, it looks like his bookie wouldn't take the bet.

jase1, I think you might have a gambling problem.

Hello everyone,
Jase1's arch-enemy here. I just wanted to update the spreadsheet. I didn't want to do it when he was on his deathbed, because I had the feeling he was still negative. BUT since it was all a lie, here we go:

He was sooo close to breaking even!

I didn't include the football bets he made after that last $200,000 mma bet.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Hello everyone,
Jase1's arch-enemy here. I just wanted to update the spreadsheet. I didn't want to do it when he was on his deathbed, because I had the feeling he was still negative. BUT since it was all a lie, here we go:

He was sooo close to breaking even!

I didn't include the football bets he made after that last $200,000 mma bet.

The bets were fake

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Gumball Gumption posted:

The bets were fake

Probably.

I just did this for fun.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Tweak posted:

I thought there was at least one person (the pro poker player?) who corroborated at least some part of his stories but just as likely could be this:

I remember JaySB vouching for jase1’s pool skills. They played poker in the same circles sometimes, iirc, and that jase was much much better at pool than poker.
I didn’t have any reason to doubt JaySB at the time. He had enough unrelated posting on AI (SB being Small Block) that I didn’t immediately assume it was a sockpuppet.

Anyways, just found this now after Carl casually dropped it in the UFC thread.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

omg chael crash posted:

Figured I’d say something eventually — Jase faked his death.

After more than a few weeks of investigation last year, we found him posting still on an older Twitter account. Also, we learned that he never owned the bar and restaurant he claimed to, and the woman he was married to seemed to have always been married to another man.

In other words, Jase pulled off the ultimate Jase gambit. A+

He also still plays Call of Duty under the same Activision name lol

lol wtf. i rarely follow PSP so i didn't even know he was supposed to have died! saw the title but never bothered to click. :negative:

i only heard about it because TheDarkId.... also got caught faking a fatal cancer prognosis because he didn't want to give up his gamerTag. incredible forums.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

crepeface posted:

lol wtf. i rarely follow PSP so i didn't even know he was supposed to have died! saw the title but never bothered to click. :negative:

i only heard about it because TheDarkId.... also got caught faking a fatal cancer prognosis because he didn't want to give up his gamerTag. incredible forums.

lmao an honest-to-god trend at this point. that's hilarious. and sad. sad and hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
fess up if you had a parlay on both of the cancers