Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

KajiTheMelonMan posted:

50% awesome (Sticky Bomb launcher), and 50% suck (Full Auto, jesus gently caress what were they thinking)

Full auto is hampered by the ammo pool size of Doom Eternal and not having a real role until they kludged one for it in the DLC by basically treating shotgun as an elemental damage type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I used full auto a bunch when I stacked various ammo absorbing perks on myself. :shrug:

Like, yeah, it's not something you can use as a mainstay, but it can really tear through an encounter.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Weapo’s cheese run of Gloomwood is fantastic

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
Oh yeah, Gloomwood. I wonder if it's close to being 1.0 yet...

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Gloomwood looks great and I bought it on the EA release day, but waiting for the full release to play, tbh. I also still haven't gotten around to The Black Parade mod for Thief so will prob get in that first

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Things are going great for Phantom Fury. https://twitter.com/FPSthetics/status/1783554587464552733

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
With the cutoff I was ready to go "hey, well those Steam achievement numbers take a while to update" but then I clicked through to the full image, lol

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

I am now thinking about those beans.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Thyrork posted:

I am now thinking about those beans.

As long as you don't jeopardise them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex