Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Oda's fetish is women whose boobs grow a cup size every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
It's crazy that Crunchyroll chose Luffy's dump truck rear end as the thumbnail for their teaser for this past episode

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Gologle posted:

It's crazy that Crunchyroll chose Luffy's dump truck rear end as the thumbnail for their teaser for this past episode

scary ghost dog posted:

i think hes showcasing every fetish he knows about in the interest of broad appeal

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Gologle posted:

I point to the current one piece manga thread title

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Last Celebration posted:

Nah, it’s probably just that the manga’s closer than it’s probably ever been to the anime and Oda took a three week break off for medical checkups after Toriyama’s passing made him reflect on things.

The anime is practically an entire arc behind

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Meme Emulator posted:

The anime is practically an entire arc behind

Too close for a weekly show with an aging creator.

What if oda gets sick or injured and has to take like 4-6 months off? They’d be breathing down the mangas neck considering they need at least a few months for production.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i think the closest the anime has ever been to the manga was when skypiea ended, which is probably why they added an additional davy back fight

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Gologle posted:

I don't remember this. Can you post a screenshot?

Also, I really liked this fight (so far) way more.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Shadow0 posted:

I don't remember this. Can you post a screenshot?

Also, I really liked this fight (so far) way more.

They changed it

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

scary ghost dog posted:

i think the closest the anime has ever been to the manga was when skypiea ended, which is probably why they added an additional davy back fight

They caught up in Eneis Lobby, which is why all the filler got thrown in mid Puffing Tom jump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/favsoulking/status/1778238897341841789