Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

ya i wound up using two separate layers in Ps, reducing the opacity on the top one, then importing into Lr since it's a lot more intuitive for me to make edits there. but i would like to get more practice in Ps, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

brought my camera to a concert for the first time. got to see a band i've been a fan of since i was a teenager play in a little skate shop packed with people. it was great.

a lot of the photos came out pretty blurry/not great, but i though this one looked pretty cool with how the singer was pretty still and everything else was super fuzzy