Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Did aliexpress get cleansed of jerseys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ifuckedjesus
Sep 5, 2002
filez filez filez filez filez filez filez filez filez

No Butt Stuff posted:

Did aliexpress get cleansed of jerseys?

If you search for "specific player" and jersey you will find them. You can also search for Color Rush Jersey and there are a bunch of results. I think they probably closed all the NFL jersey results or the like.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Where all the goons getting jerseys this season?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I may try this place this year:

http://www.buyjerseysusa.com/nike-nfl-kansas-city-chiefs-c-1291_1308.html?zenid=r591gg6er9j36d6dp0j67hvqt0

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Poking around that website and came across this...

http://www.buyjerseysusa.com/carolina-panthers-customized-fanatical-version-nfl-jerseys001-p-126722.html

Panthers color rush jerseys should be interesting this year.

Also would appreciate a trip report if you do take a shot here.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I got a Phillies jersey from DHGate a few months ago and it's good quality, can't speak specifically to their NFL stuff but I know they have a bunch of vendors on there selling NFL jawns

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
I use Jennashop.com. Been really pleased with the five NFL jerseys I've bought from there.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Pops Mgee posted:

Poking around that website and came across this...

http://www.buyjerseysusa.com/carolina-panthers-customized-fanatical-version-nfl-jerseys001-p-126722.html

Panthers color rush jerseys should be interesting this year.

Eyes up here :mad:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So UGA is finally moving away from Nike's Pro Combat line (with the much maligned oversized "flyknit" collar) and switching to the newest Nike stuff, which is named Vapor Untouchable. I don't know who names stuff at Nike, but it is all a bit silly. Not so much of a huge change looking at them side by side other than the collar, but I read that the construction of the new stuff is supposed to be a bit nicer, more breathable, and a bit lighter. Personally I wish they'd either bring the block letters back or increase the stroke around the letters a little bit, other than that, hard to mess up red jersey, white numbers, and black collar. No word on actual silver britches though

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Yeah, those numbers remind me of memes. But old memes, when they were still called image macros and we made them by hand in photoshop with a 1 pixel stroke.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i bought a cutler dolphins jersey to wear in chicago on sundays from dhgate.

it's not a joke worth a lot of money, but it is worth 20 bucks

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I just got my Cutler jersey from DHGate. Indistinguishable from the real thing once I snipped a couple loose threads. If your team's got a dumb meme quarterback(and there's quite a few out there this year), I couldn't recommend it enough.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
edit:nm!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Really hope that VT using just about every combination of our existing kit is to try and show diversity to recruits before we get something new next year. Please something new next year.

That said I really like how they've done the uniform reveals this year, and switching face masks is an easy way to get some extra out of our current stable of helmets.

https://twitter.com/HokiesFB/status/915709747252297728

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Oct 5, 2017

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

I tried this one and Jennashop and the payments were declined. :( Is there a tried and true method of getting it through?

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

Comfortador posted:

I tried this one and Jennashop and the payments were declined. :( Is there a tried and true method of getting it through?

Whenever I order from Jennashop I get payment declined but then I get an email to say it’s gone through fine. If you email them they can send PayPal invoices.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

Serotonin posted:

Whenever I order from Jennashop I get payment declined but then I get an email to say it’s gone through fine. If you email them they can send PayPal invoices.

Uh oh.. I made similar orders at both places. Hope they don't both go through.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?
Uhm. Did those sites get shut down? One payment went through but the sites are down it looks like.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Really hope that VT using just about every combination of our existing kit is to try and show diversity to recruits before we get something new next year. Please something new next year.

That said I really like how they've done the uniform reveals this year, and switching face masks is an easy way to get some extra out of our current stable of helmets.

https://twitter.com/HokiesFB/status/915709747252297728

I don't see them getting a full redesign any time soon because that is Nike's newest jersey kit.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

Comfortador posted:

Uhm. Did those sites get shut down? One payment went through but the sites are down it looks like.

Probably. I wouldn’t worry if you ordered it will still get to you.

Edit: it’s now up at http://www.jennastore.com

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

KKKLIP ART posted:

I don't see them getting a full redesign any time soon because that is Nike's newest jersey kit.

They finally updated the design to the new template, but I assure you outside of the color of trim its a super generic uniform that is always behind the curve.

https://twitter.com/HokiesFB/status/920785204297502720

They made us something new, but again is basically just a font change on a design they already had. Annoyingly it looks like the UVA solid orange just with our fonts on it.

Although for years we were templates behind, I'm talking about an actual design overhaul not the underlying uniform technology.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

realtalk gonna need to buy a bills kelvin benjamin jersey stat

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

realtalk gonna need to buy a bills kelvin benjamin jersey stat

More like Kelvin Binge-amin.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Comfortador posted:

I'm still on the mailing list from Jersey101 and every 6 months or so I get a link to the new domain. Looks like at $29 though, not as cheap as Jenna

http://www.champjersey.co/

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

Qwijib0 posted:

I'm still on the mailing list from Jersey101 and every 6 months or so I get a link to the new domain. Looks like at $29 though, not as cheap as Jenna

I ended up getting my order so I'm good for now, just scared me for a sec

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/NavyAthletics/status/935221867241197568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

God drat these are great

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

The Notorious ZSB posted:

They finally updated the design to the new template, but I assure you outside of the color of trim its a super generic uniform that is always behind the curve.

https://twitter.com/HokiesFB/status/920785204297502720

They made us something new, but again is basically just a font change on a design they already had. Annoyingly it looks like the UVA solid orange just with our fonts on it.

Although for years we were templates behind, I'm talking about an actual design overhaul not the underlying uniform technology.

This is every Nike school including Texas, but god I hate the look of the conference logo, school logo on the collar, and Nike swoosh all at the same height and close together. It looks so cluttered and NASCAR-ish.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Blue Angels F-18s are literally falling apart though :ohdear:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

idk who designs these things every year, but they are fantastic at their job.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

they really are, and i was army

the anchor helmets they did a couple years back were incredibly tight

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Where's a good place to get a baby jersey? Size T2 ideally. It's a gift for my dumb Packers friend and his soon to be indoctrinated baby girl

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
This country's military fetishization is horrible. However, every Army-Navy special uniform kicks rear end.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Henchman of Santa posted:

This country's military fetishization is horrible. However, every Army-Navy special uniform kicks rear end.

I like it when people have the same thoughts as me.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I hate how NIKE fucks up the uniforms but I have to admit in this blizzard game having the Bills wearing completely bright red uniforms was pretty awesome when the other team wore "snow color with blue trimmings".

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Dolphins throwbacks are top 5 in the league up there with Chargers Powder Blues.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pasaluki posted:

I hate how NIKE fucks up the uniforms but I have to admit in this blizzard game having the Bills wearing completely bright red uniforms was pretty awesome when the other team wore "snow color with blue trimmings".

now bring back the red joe ferguson helmets

DO IT

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Qwijib0 posted:

So I tried to buy here but the order was going through and then rejected it after 30 seconds or do. The charge hit my card but then immediately reversed? IDK. Anyway I ended up going back to ecseller, which is where I usually go but dang yours was like half the price. Oh well. Shady as hell Chinese companies are shades of grey after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah ecseller was always my go to, the guy always seems to stay afloat and never received a bad copy from him. My friends used to joke that we out “David”s kids through college between us.

• Locked thread