Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

waxluthor posted:

Why are we talking about getting groceries like a bunch of middle-aged assholes?

Anyway I'm Asian so it's either T&T (Loblaw) or Asian PriceSmart (Jim Pattinson) there's no escape. And we're too cheap to get Costco membership.

Because we can now get a decent phone plan for $30, which is $17.50 in 2000 dollars. On the flip side apparently bread is now $3, a 200% increase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

My family only likes brioche loaves. The equivalent of a straight up full retail Bell plan with no epp or threats made to retention.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

shadow puppet of a posted:

My family only likes brioche loaves. The equivalent of a straight up full retail Bell plan with no epp or threats made to retention.

time to learn to bake, friend

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!
Just got an email from Telus trying to get me to switch over from Koodo. They are offering 150gb with Canada/US/Mexico roaming for $65/month. The website lists that as $85 but there's a promo code in the email to bring down the price: K2T65CANUSMEX.

Not sure if that promo code works for everyone because they also provide a validation code for each line on the account. But worth a try if that's something anybody needs