Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

He
has
no
greeting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

He
has
no
greeting

He has no grace
This NPC has a funny face

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Getting vibes of quitting the game causing a crash and replacing the exception message with "Thanks for playing the game."

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Definite glitch: that guy having no script
Probable glitch: their casual attitude while beating you up
Who's to say: the fact they're all in their underwear

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The last one is just Oblivion Oblivioning

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

zedprime posted:

Getting vibes of quitting the game causing a crash and replacing the exception message with "Thanks for playing the game."

Thank you for playing Wing Commander.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

new to the bayou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
A bit of backstory: in Deep Rock Galactic, there's ambient critters in the caves in addition to the bugs that try to kill you. One ambient critter is the Loot Bug, which eats valuable minerals -- meaning, when you kill one, you get some resources from it. They are consequently kill-on-sight, even though the dwarves consider them to be cute.

Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor also has loot bugs. Generally there's a half-dozen or so scattered about the level. You have to kill them in melee, and they block movement and shots, so there's some strategy in deciding when to go after one vs. focusing on dealing with the horde of ravening bugs that's swarming after you.

Imagine my surprise when I load into a new level and it is just packed with loot bugs. It went from "holy crap this is amazing" to "oh no I can't move properly" to "welp, I'm dead" in about 30 seconds. I call it "The Revenge of the Loot Bugs".