Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

Unfortunately as I'm matched betting that lead to about a £30 profit but still, the picture looks good. Up about £350 profit today thanks to the joys of matched betting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
No betting posts for the Euros? Maybe the 2012/13 in the thread title is keeping people away?

Anyway, my hot tips for today are as follows:

Austria - Hungary - first bore soccer zero-zero draw of the tournament. Or under 1.5 if you want to cautious.

Portugal - Iceland - Portugal to just win has great odds. I'd go as far as Portugal-2.

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

jyrka posted:

No betting posts for the Euros? Maybe the 2012/13 in the thread title is keeping people away?

Anyway, my hot tips for today are as follows:

Austria - Hungary - first bore soccer zero-zero draw of the tournament. Or under 1.5 if you want to cautious.

Portugal - Iceland - Portugal to just win has great odds. I'd go as far as Portugal-2.

If you think it's going to end up 0-0, there's the joy of Bet365.

quote:

Our Bore Draw Money Back offer has been extended to include First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer and Anytime Goalscorer bets for every game at Euro 2016.
So have a pre-match bet on any Euro 2016 match and if the game finishes 0-0 we will refund all losing bets on these markets:

• First Goalscorer
• Last Goalscorer
• Anytime Goalscorer
• Half-Time/Full-Time
• All Correct Score markets
• All Scorecast markets

Could put a bet on that's draw/Austria, and if it doesn't come off cos it ends up 0-0 you'd get yourself a refund!

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
This one will be a goalfest imo

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

I challenge you to translate what the exact bets were.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Doctor Malaver posted:

Scorecast Turkey 0 v 2 Croatia
Kladenge na utakmicu is over goals?

And the Ukraine game is Njemacka -2 goals?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
germany giving 2 goals

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

No to both attempts!

Hint: it's a winning ticket

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

Doctor Malaver posted:

Turkey Croatia to have 0-2 goals @3/5
Poland to beat Northern Ireland @3/4
Germany to beat Ukraine by 2+ goals some hippy odd that here would be 13/8
Spain to draw with or beat the Czech republic @1/11
Sweden to draw with or beat Ireland @4/11
Italy to draw with or beat Belgium @1/2

You won!

Yes, I spend too much time betting.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Correct!

We do bets in decimal numbers here, your fractions hurt my brain.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Doctor Malaver posted:

you bet you could park in a disabled space - but a traffic warden had other ideas

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

Doctor Malaver posted:

Correct!

We do bets in decimal numbers here, your fractions hurt my brain.

Honestly I prefer decimal odds too. Much easier to work things out.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'd not normally put seaosn long bets on but swansea at 4/1 to get relegated and mitrovic 16/1 to be top championship scorer i'm thinking of sticking money on

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard
I put loads of bets down on Newcastle winning the championship/breaking 100pts/breaking readings record.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Parlay today (+508)
Norwich win
Mansfield draw no bet
Eastleigh win

welcome back

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Norwich haven't won on opening day since 2002

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.
888 have an offer of pick a team and if you bet £20 on their game (doesn't have to be on them) you get a £5 free bet for each goal your team scores. The choices are Brentford, Forest, Preston and... someone else. I'll be following Brentford this season!

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Blue Star Error posted:

Norwich haven't won on opening day since 2002

theyre due

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

fat greasy puto posted:

Parlay today (+508)
Norwich win
Mansfield draw no bet
Eastleigh win

welcome back

Win, draw, win. Success.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

mansfield scored again in the 94th, winner winner

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

need sion/lausanne to hit o2.5 to hit a 5 teamer. everyone go ahead and bang the under

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Jose posted:

I'd not normally put seaosn long bets on but swansea at 4/1 to get relegated and mitrovic 16/1 to be top championship scorer i'm thinking of sticking money on

mitrovic isn't going to have the most goals for Newcastle let alone the league proper

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

anyone got any EL tips for tonight? can never figure it out

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Coventry bailed me out in the 95th minute this evening:

First time I've ever had one of those come up which is nice.

Did anyone catch the Vice article about tipster accounts? Worth a read:

https://sports.vice.com/en_uk/article/a-mugs-game-how-twitter-tipsters-are-profiting-on-losing-bets

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress nice bet

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
That's an interesting read, but really, I think most of the people know that those tipster accounts get revenue from the betting sites they promote.
I do agree that they go pretty light over "big losses" though, and the way they set themselves challenges to appeal to new followers makes it so that you want to keep following until you hit that magic ~*£1000*~ where otherwise you would never place a £700 bet on the German third division.
On the other hand, if you keep that in mind, I think it's not a bad idea to follow some tipsters. If only to get a look at what they usually tip (for example: lots of goals in the Dutch 2nd division) and then do some research on your own and follow their tip (or a variation) if you feel sure about it. The moment they start to bet on a Saudi league game at 3 pm on a Tuesday afternoon, just to get "the challenge up and running!!" you should just pass imo.
Oh, and like the article says, following a tipster for a month and keeping track of how much he actually loses/wins in a spreadsheet is a great idea.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

i managed to hit every live over from 5.5-11.5 on dortmund legia today. books took a beating on that game

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
I lost out on an 18/1 over 2.5, 50 booking points and 6 corners per team bet in the Monaco v Spurs game by one loving Monaco corner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

freak off monaco

• Locked thread