Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Two dumb cooking documents for the price of one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
"...we decided to see what would happen if we did both of them at once. This week, the F Plus needs to apologize to Turkey."

:stare: What did you do!?

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
hell yeah, the f plus is the official soundtrack of my grocery shopping and I have a big grocery run to do tonight

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Sitting Here posted:

hell yeah, the f plus is the official soundtrack of my grocery shopping and I have a big grocery run to do tonight

I listen while mowing the lawn or walking to appointments :)

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

These recipes were somehow worse than the epic butter episode. Just wrongheaded in an awful way.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

bio347 posted:

"...we decided to see what would happen if we did both of them at once. This week, the F Plus needs to apologize to Turkey."

:stare: What did you do!?

It's just payback for all the Turkish hacker stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
The Heavenator grabbed a bunch of your guys' anime recommendations again and we read them blind again. Love you <3