Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knight2m
Jul 26, 2002

Touchdown Steelers

I don't know many directors outside of the US, and I know he's Chinese and this is a Japanese property, but I think someone like Stephen Chow would do it well (writing and/or directing).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Knight2m posted:

I don't know many directors outside of the US, and I know he's Chinese and this is a Japanese property, but I think someone like Stephen Chow would do it well (writing and/or directing).

That's a pretty good call, he'd get it.

narm00
Feb 18, 2006
Raws for the redone Flash vs Sonic fight.

narm00 fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Apr 17, 2024

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
New chapter
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/NIOyytH/1/1/

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

sorry busy staring at the cover art

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Some of the action panels might be a bit rough, but Fubuki will be always impeccable. :hmmyes:

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Yay, I love sonic. He's trying so hard.

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
Seems like Sonic and Flash are more evenly matched this time around. The original implied Flash had another gear compared to Sonic.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

FooF posted:

Seems like Sonic and Flash are more evenly matched this time around. The original implied Flash had another gear compared to Sonic.

Well he was still wowwed watching Flash fight Empty Void so the idea I'm getting is less that they're evenly matched and more that we're seeing more of Sonic's arsenal and techniques in the fight.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

sorry busy staring at the cover art

I clicked the link had an audible "oh my" immediately.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Fubuki...wife...love...

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Looks like a big point of this redraw was to build up Void a bit before his entrance. Which, yes, good call actually.

Very happy the ’compared to him they are smaller than grains of sand’ comment is still there!

Looks line this redraw keeps the comedy and adds good stuff so far.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Gologle posted:

Fubuki...wife...love...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4PO9wI1K5Y

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Gologle posted:

Fubuki...wife...love...

I support as many redraws as he wants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Murata literally bursting at the seams having to draw lithe men fighting for a second time in a row. Poor guy.