Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Ok good, there's years of good content that should be lost.

On the other hand I've had to close browser windows because a normal person came by and I had my bookmarks open. Therefor starting a new thread is an unalloyed good for the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
When the new thread gets made if you could at least edit in a post here linking to it that would be dandy.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

shims intel post needs to be op

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

When the new thread gets made if you could at least edit in a post here linking to it that would be dandy.

If someone ever does make a new one then I'd be happy to.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
There's a cheap e-book/print-to-order cash-in for the forumer with a journalism/copyright-law background, some time, and a standardized copyright form.

I'd put a copy on the shelf.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

And post a link for us lazy fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JnfAr_YSxs

The new thread is here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894960

McNally fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jul 29, 2019