Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Not quite deals, but the pound has loving tanked so it's cheaper than ever for Americans to buy stuff from British indie TG shops like Bad Squiddo, Fogou Models, Heresy Miniatures or - when their website is back up - Hasslefree Miniatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Cubicle7 has a a poo poo-ton of Fantasy Flight Games-era Wh40k rpg stuff going for cheap in Humble Bundle if anyone is interested in taking a look at those.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
If you like fancy playing card decks, Theory11 has a 15% off sale this weekend with code WINTER22
https://store.theory11.com/collections/playingcards

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

You can have the last word, but I'll have the last laugh!
The Level Up series of Advanced 5th Edition books, a crunchier "AD&D" equivalent to 5th Edition are up for sale on the Bundle of Holding. They're quite a bargain, being ordinarily worth nearly $100 but for $24.95.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Indiewinter10 is a coupon running on a number of British indie wargaming stores - Bad Squiddo Games (who do a range of non-cheesecake female figures for wargaming, and an extended range of resin scenery), Exit 23 Games (who have their own range of Fantasy Football figures, and also carry colour-shifting paints TurboDork plus the 80's-mimicing Warcolours paints along with RelicBlade rules and figures), Fenris Games (who do some figures, are the brains behind the Peterson Cthulhu boardgame figures and do an extended range of 'rubble city' scenery), Fogou Models (who do resin scenery, a bunch of dark age, corrugated metal shacks/Post-Apocalyptic/Old-Hammer space frontier, and adobe buildings) and Second Thunder. (Who sell a ruleset for skirmish battles called 'Open Combat')

A bunch of those female figures that Bad Squiddo does would be great to represent adventurers if you're running those 'advanced 5e' rules from Bundle of Holding...

JMBosch
May 28, 2006

You're dead.
That's your greatest weapon.
Itch.io is having another Creator Day today, meaning they forego their cut and 100% of the money from sales goes to the creator.

Which means lots of people are having sales. If there's something you wanted from itch.io but were holding out on, might want to check if the price dipped.

(My stuff is 50% off)

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

You can have the last word, but I'll have the last laugh!
https://www.dndbeyond.com/posts/1130-d-d-adventure-calendar-2022-ring-in-the-holidays

https://koboldpress.com/kpstore/2022-adventure-calendar/

Wizards of the Coast and Kobold Press are going to be releasing free (and discounted) 5th Edition D&D content for the holiday season.

In regards to WotC they already put out a collection of Dragonlance monsters, while for Kobold Press they put out a short adventure. WotC's schedule is one product a day up to Christmas. I don't know KP's schedule.

Figured to let fans here now for a place to regularly check back.

Mr. Tambo
Feb 7, 2015
Almost all of the Trinity Continuum books on DriveThruRPG are 90% off right now.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Mr. Tambo posted:

Almost all of the Trinity Continuum books on DriveThruRPG are 90% off right now.

Are they any good, though?

Darth Various
Oct 23, 2010

Current Bundles of Holding are Spire, Heart, and a Cornucopia containing the goon-made Hard Wired Island.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Fuzz posted:

Are they any good, though?

Absolutely. That's an actual steal. The only thing I don't care for are the crafting rules.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I've been hearing good things about Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay: Wrath & Glory and there's a nice bundle to be had:
https://www.humblebundle.com/warham...eee19a32c0894b2

Any informed opinions and experiences on the game are encouraged.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

By popular demand posted:

I've been hearing good things about Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay: Wrath & Glory and there's a nice bundle to be had:
https://www.humblebundle.com/warham...eee19a32c0894b2

Any informed opinions and experiences on the game are encouraged.

Fine for the price, otherwise I would not recommend or play.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Lord_Hambrose posted:

Fine for the price, otherwise I would not recommend or play.

Are they good as lore readers? Not interested in it as a system but I enjoy reading lore dumps.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

New DCC bundle at Humble Bundle (https://www.humblebundle.com/books/new-perils-for-classic-dungeon-crawls-goodman-games-books?partner=Nintendeal)

$1 gets you:
- DCC Lankhmar - Masks of Lankhmar
- Goodman Games Gen Con 2014 Program
- 20% off coupon for Goodman Games online store

$10 gets you:
- Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar #6 - Cheating Death
- Goodman Games Gen Con 2015 Program
- Tales From The Magician's Skull #5
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #84.1: The Rock Awakens
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #84.2: Synthetic Swordsmen of the Purple Planet
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #84.3: Sky Masters of the Purple Planet
- DCC Day #1: Shadow of the Beakmen
- DCC Day #2: Beneath The Well of Brass
- DCC Day 2020 Adventure Pack
- DCC Day 2021 Adventure Pack

$18 gets you:

- The Greatest Thieves in Lankhmar (boxed set)
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #83: The Chained Coffin
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #84: Peril on the Purple Planet
- Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG
- Goodman Games 2019 Yearbook Presents - Riders on the Phlogiston
- Goodman Games Gen Con 2018 Program Guide - The Black Heart of Thakulon the Undying
- Tales from the Magician's Skull #1
- Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar #12 - Mercy on the Day of the Eel
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #67: Sailors on the Starless Sea
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #66.5 Doom of the Savage Kings
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #68 People of the Pit
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #74: Blades Against Death
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #79: Frozen in Time
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #80: Intrigue at the Court of Chaos
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #81: The One Who Watches from Below
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #87: Against the Atomic Overlord
- Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG Judges Screen

Make sure to give some money to Coupons & Deals mod Red Robin Hood in the sliders

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Any thoughts on The Fantasy Trip? It's one of the current Bundles of Holding

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
It is a stupidly simple system that was one of the original FRPGs (well, Melee and Wizard the combat and spellcasting microgames were).

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
TFT is literally proto-GURPS. It started out as a pair of cheap mini-box wargames and slowly expanded into an actual RPG.

It's playable, and interesting as a part of RPG history, but both the game world and system are old-fashioned, super standard, and clunky. It's probably more useful to study than to play these days.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Mirage posted:

TFT is literally proto-GURPS. It started out as a pair of cheap mini-box wargames and slowly expanded into an actual RPG.

It's playable, and interesting as a part of RPG history, but both the game world and system are old-fashioned, super standard, and clunky. It's probably more useful to study than to play these days.

Yeah, I think you'd be better off with GURPS if you wanted to go with TFT but unfortunately the GURPS bundle was this summer.

And if you're looking for a version of GURPS out of the box that's good for d&d style fantasy, that would be DFRPG.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Looks like Modiphius is losing the Conan license at the end of this month, so they've heavily discounted the DTRPG bundle containing (almost?) everything released for the game: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/232064/Conan-by-Crom-BUNDLE

I read the core book and found the game to be mechanically dry and not something that inspired me to want to go on pulpy adventures, but I can't deny it's a pretty competent dark fantasy system with mechanics that make a decent effort to do genre-emulation for the Conan style of pulp fantasy, so I've picked this up before it goes out of print.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
The setting books are awesome.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Hey Goodman Games has their semi-irregular grab bag deal up for USA customers. I've done one of these before and wasn't disappointed, but $90 is probably a bit pricy for a blind buy.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/product/319119/vaesen-nordic-horror-roleplaying

Halloween freebie on DTRPG.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/product/224782/bluebeard-s-bride

Bluebeard's Bride is also free for the spooky season

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://itch.io/b/2120/games-for-gaza

itch.io is currently hosting a Games for Gaza bundle, which is a shedload of both TRPGs and some computer games for 10 dollars

all proceeds will be going to the the organization Medical Aid For Palestinians

quote:

MAP's vision is a future where all Palestinians can access an effective, sustainable and locally-led system of healthcare, and the full realisation of their rights to health and dignity.

Through our programmes in the West Bank, Gaza, East Jerusalem, and Lebanon, we work with trusted and experienced local partners to achieve this vision. Our programmes, designed and delivered by Palestinians, provide access to essential health services and build local knowledge and skills to address Palestinian health problems. In times of humanitarian emergency, we are ready to respond rapidly with aid and assistance.

MAP is also committed to bearing witness to the injustices caused by occupation, displacement and conflict. We speak out in the UK and internationally, and ensure Palestinian voices are heard at the highest levels, to press for the political and social barriers to Palestinian health and dignity to be addressed.

they've raised over 220k so far, and the bundle runs for another nine days at the time of this posting

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Who’s got the deals?!?

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
Free League has a lot of stuff on sale. I got an email for an extra 20% off, which resulted in the Forbidden Lands boxed set being around $33 shipped in the US.

Goodman Games has their self-published stuff at 40% off, with sales also on third-party partner products as well.

Exalted Funeral has a whole boatload of poo poo on sale.

Surely there’s more but I’m phoneposting and can’t think of anything else off hand.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

whydirt posted:

Who’s got the deals?!?

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/blackfriday.php

DTRPG has an 80% off deal.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

This is going to be incredibly situational since Ollie's stocks things at random, but mine in the South had D&D Campaign Case is $2.99 (usually $49.99).

The Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn board game was $9.99 (usually $99.99).

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I got that in the US Northeast - they also had the Creature Case for $2.99!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

Father Wendigo posted:

This is going to be incredibly situational since Ollie's stocks things at random, but mine in the South had D&D Campaign Case is $2.99 (usually $49.99).

The Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn board game was $9.99 (usually $99.99).

They also had Stormvault, an Age of Sigmar dungeon crawler, for 9.99 when I think it's usually ~30.