Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

ElCondemn posted:

Dan left Twitter so I can only assume he’s become self actualized, is now emotionally healthy and sober, right?

He's on Instagram; he currently has a very large beard, which is a cool look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
That Happens Pod is the new podcast for D&D with Spencer and Jeff.

D&D without Dan? Sign me the gently caress up.

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys

Marsupial Ape posted:

Could you imagine just how unimaginably intolerable Dan would be if he did a 180 and was all clean living and jacked and poo poo? All deep V-neck t shirts and clunky prayer bead bracelets 'bout it.

If some lifestyle was powerful enough to do that to Dan I would absolutely get with the program.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

military cervix posted:

If some lifestyle was powerful enough to do that to Dan I would absolutely get with the program.

same. dan frequently likened people asking him to bathe with homophobia and likened team sports with genocide so him doing that kind of 180 seems impossible

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Drunkboxer posted:

same. dan frequently likened people asking him to bathe with homophobia and likened team sports with genocide so him doing that kind of 180 seems impossible

But what if it got him an even younger red head girlfriend?

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

The reunion live show was last night. It was pretty much an average Harmontown - essentially zero preparation, in spite of being a paid product (which I recognize is exactly in line with every single prior episode). It wasn’t really worth $15, but it was nice seeing everyone back together.

A good chunk of it was COVID-related. Apparently Dan is immunocompromised.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Phlag posted:

The reunion live show was last night. It was pretty much an average Harmontown - essentially zero preparation, in spite of being a paid product (which I recognize is exactly in line with every single prior episode). It wasn’t really worth $15, but it was nice seeing everyone back together.

A good chunk of it was COVID-related. Apparently Dan is immunocompromised.

Dan probably has diabetes or something which makes him immunocompromised. I thought it was worth it. I miss it so much, I'm looking forward to the that happened podcast though. I'll have to watch Rob's live stream too, that seems fun.

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

ElCondemn posted:

Dan probably has diabetes or something which makes him immunocompromised. I thought it was worth it. I miss it so much, I'm looking forward to the that happened podcast though. I'll have to watch Rob's live stream too, that seems fun.
I adore Rob, but the fact that his stream needs to be seen live (unless I’m missing something) makes it difficult.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
That's what's been keeping me from trying it out too

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
First episode is out.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Bold as hell to do a dnd podcast with only one mainstay player. Love these boys tho, excited to see how/if it works.

The friendship of handsome boy extrovert Jeff Davis and self hating but brilliant introvert Spencer is cute

CatstropheWaitress fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Mar 3, 2021

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

the dnd poo poo is so boring

I wish Jeff and Rob Schrab would start a podcast where they just bullshit about pop culture or whatever, they are two of the funniest people ever

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Episode has landed.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

That Happens with Jeff and Spencer is freakin' hilarious - it's a podcast for old Harmontown fans and no one else. In the latest episode, they talk about sex and poop for two thirds of the hour long show, and then get to twenty minutes of dnd. Which remains fun, but kind of awkward because it's just a DM and one player.

To be clear, I think it's fun as a Harmontown fan, but boy oh boy is it niche.

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

In other news, Nick from Cum Town apparently was really into Harmontown back in the day. I wonder if that's where they got the name?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Your host of Hitler Acquitted, Jeff Davis.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HaWPGsixUc

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Which one of you was this

https://twitter.com/CPColin/status/1732101033046966570

https://www.ksby.com/news/local-new...priate-behavior

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

He doesn't REALLY have a pringles dick (he just keeps his dick inside)

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
And why, pray tell, does he do this??

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

To keep his penis safe and dry, probably.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CatstropheWaitress posted:

To keep his penis safe and dry, probably.

Safe for who?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Not those students!

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
its crazy to me that pringles dick is like "i never really found out why,". like really, you don't know why they call you that?

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
That must be why Dan started in with "here I am"

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Law Cheetah posted:

its crazy to me that pringles dick is like "i never really found out why,". like really, you don't know why they call you that?

That's his lament; he doesn't really have a pringles dick! He actually has a human dick, he just keeps his dick inside a pringles can (because it keeps it warm and dry, of course.) Why can't those people understand?

Pringles dick is not a smart man.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

CPColin posted:

:supaburn:

Hello again, thread. I hope Adam hacks his way into the stream!

This is the first time I heard about it and it was last year. 🤷‍♂️

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Well I didn't watch the stream anyway

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Happy ten-year anniversary of all-time classic episode "DICKS AND BALLS AND BEER"

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

CatstropheWaitress posted:

That Happens with Jeff and Spencer is freakin' hilarious - it's a podcast for old Harmontown fans and no one else. In the latest episode, they talk about sex and poop for two thirds of the hour long show, and then get to twenty minutes of dnd. Which remains fun, but kind of awkward because it's just a DM and one player.

To be clear, I think it's fun as a Harmontown fan, but boy oh boy is it niche.

that sounds hard to listen to, to me, but I guess I'm not a real big Dan Harmon fanatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rollick
Mar 20, 2009
Thought of Monster Man today out of nowhere and laughed just at the memory.