Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!
Now I went too far down the internet rum rabbit hole and started reading about hydrometer ratings and stuff and how many rums that I like are full of extra sugar and whatnot. Realistically I only care about the taste of the final procut, but it's still kinda got me hosed up. :gonk:

Fart Car '97 posted:

Because... It is dark rum?

That was my ineloquent way of saying that it didn't taste very different from the original. I love regular Black seal but for the price I was a little let down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
My father in law gave my wife a bottle of Appleton Estate signature and it was really good with coke. Also it is eggnog season which means it is hot eggnog with rum in it season.

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

i bought some diplomatico reserva exclusiva and used it for old fashioneds the other night for some friends. they all loved it. one of them has a bottle of the same stuff and after taking a sip remarked "i could drink this at home... anytime i want?"

rum kicks rear end, i want to buy them all

• Locked thread