Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
After last year, I stopped going to the GP - last year I got caught in traffic, missed the main event - it was a mess. I'm just going to watch it on TV.

Yeah! Aprils Moto Chicken Meet was yesterday, May's will be on the 17th, it was a pretty good crowd of people. They have raffles and such, this happens afrom 6 pm to 9 pm. It's a good time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
It's been a while. Anyone up for a ride on Sunday? I have no idea for a destination, I just need to get away from my house for a bit. Financially things have blown up in my face and has gone well beyond what I had set aside and I need the distraction, even if for a few hours.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
I'm game. Lets go for a cruise.

I've got that "scenic" phone app, so it'll wind us around some curvy roads... in theory. I've never actually used it. But I haven't put many miles on the Griso and would love to run about an few hours.

PadreScout fucked around with this message at 03:53 on May 12, 2018

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.

PadreScout posted:

I'm game. Lets go for a cruise.

I've got that "scenic" phone app, so it'll wind us around some curvy roads... in theory. I've never actually used it. But I haven't put many miles on the Griso and would love to run about an few hours.

Let me know when and where you want to meet up, I'm on it.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
we could meet up at chicken moto at 12 or 1, https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...19!4d-96.715928

Traffic on 75 kind of sucks, but chicken moto is bikes friendly. Then cruise some of the lakes north of town or do run east.

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.

PadreScout posted:

we could meet up at chicken moto at 12 or 1, https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...19!4d-96.715928

Traffic on 75 kind of sucks, but chicken moto is bikes friendly. Then cruise some of the lakes north of town or do run east.

Works for me, I'll see you there around noon.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
I look forward to it! Anyone else that stumbles across this between now and then - come on out! It'll be fun!

chicagobutters
Sep 7, 2015
Edit:Forgot it’s Mother’s Day, I cannot make it. Have fun!

chicagobutters fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 13, 2018

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
Wow, I was way off on that pin code to my phone. I would never have gotten it.

Sena Ride connect the app I want?

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
Yeah, "Ride Connected".
Glad you got into your phone. At the very least I lucked us into some good roads.
Don't forget to send me your resume. I don't have your number in my phone, my email contact is my SA username @ gmail.com. I'll get it in. Brush up on your AD, and If you can check out the first few chapters of the RHCSA.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
oh hey! I know why we couldn't pair our headsets. Sena says if a headset is connected to that software it wont connect to a group chat. So... til.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
It's been a big week!

I got a tail tidy for My Griso. It's going to be one fetching machine. That should hopefully turn up this week and I'm getting a RAM mount so I don't carry my loving phone around in my pocket (locking it constantly). BEST WEEK EVER!

We should go for a ride this weekend.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
Anyone up for some food this weekend? I was thinking about trying one of those Pho places on yelp.

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
As long as it's on a Sunday, or you don't expect intelligent conversation on a Saturday, I'm up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
I hate it when I get sidetracked on something and lose my weekend.

• Locked thread