Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Arivia posted:

It’s the top center five slots, the ones that have potion bottle imprints on them, going by the App Store screenshot of the inventory screen.

There are neither bottle imprints nor any apparent significance to those slots in the game. I even double checked just now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Xiahou Dun posted:

Hopefully this is a good place for my question, if not sorry.

I recently got the iOS port of Planescape : Torment and I’m finding the UI to be frustrating. How in the Nine Hells do I get inventory items into the quick item slots? I’m trying to use the scalpel on the zombies’ stitches in the Mortuary : the game says that you use an item by putting it in your quick item slot via the inventory screen, but I can see no such way when I go there. There are highlighted squares to move it around inside my inventory, on the right to drop it and in the center to equip it as a weapon. Position in the inventory doesn’t correspond to quick item slots as near as I can tell (they’re not the top rightmost four slots or something like that), all my quick item slots are empty even though my inventory’s full.

fwiw the scalpel is a weapon iirc and can't be placed in a quick item slot. Pretty sure any dialogue options needing a scalpel will just be available if you have it in your inventory (or maybe equipped? haven't played it in a few years). Can't comment on the mobile ui, I've never played it on mobile