Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speedibus-Rex
Nov 24, 2013

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

holy poo poo

Cal Worthington
Oct 8, 2013

Serious business.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
In Nomine Santa

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

What is this referencing?

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

Apparition posted:

What is this referencing?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4528745.stm

It's the burned corpse of an Iraqi soldier driving a truck that was bombed during the first Gulf War. The original quote by the photojournalist is the same except instead of Christmas it's war, and I guess that this image is of a statue or something erected on some journalism college campus in tribute to the incredible power of that photograph. No, holy poo poo, as I was writing that last sentence I realized that this is a Photoshop of a the soldier climbing out of a chimney, like a horribly burned Santa Claus who landed in raging fire at the bottom of the fireplace. WELL PLAYED SIR. HOLY poo poo.

This is the original image.

:nms:

Pimps in the crib
Dec 22, 2009

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

Not Photoshopped, just pulled from GIS.

Speedibus-Rex
Nov 24, 2013

by Lowtax

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Just posting to say this is one of the most bang on satire photoshops I have seen in the last 2-years roll out of SA. Saving image & very well done.

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!

A Coen Brothers Christmas

DrChu
May 14, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

• Locked thread