Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unusual
Nov 12, 2013
Well enjoy your anti-artillery emplacements while you can, the mudrock changes all that. also the Hi mo Gelgoog is probably the best sturm into melee unit, with the d type single naginata. FA Gundam does a step above normal CBR damage with good followup, ground gundam 6th spec gets good charge melee. the Efreet Kai will be the best shotgun unit for a bit, decent melee options but with the mudrock/FA being added melee is going to get a lot more dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
You don't need a vpn for taiwan, but you need one for japan.

Latency maybe weird on either.

Mudfish is the cheapest VPN solution. I gave sovietboat 2 dollars a few years ago and he still has money on the account. It is a pay by data rate system that has great rates.

Also this link works now.
http://msol.goone.tw/gasha04.php

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What's the best way to go on a rocket shooter gold G-3 Gundam heavy? Is the dual charge zook worth using? It does seem to hit hard.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Well i tried registering for the taiwanese version, but all i get is a blank white box when i click register.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I really have no idea how to use the fa gundam well. I got missile shooter and the barrage volley seems good on paper but in the field it doesn't really wipe the floor well. Ditto with the charge twin rifle. It's strong but I get one shot before I flail around waiting for it to either recharge or relock.

It's got a long dash but it's relatively slow and recharging takes forever. Maybe I just need to mess around with the other gear.

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013
FA usual loadout is the charge f into both of the different types of rocket shoulders, so you knock a dude over and then murder him when he falls.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Assault guntank trip report: really good, especially in cramped areas and on the defence. That flamethrower just racks up the points.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Unusual posted:

FA usual loadout is the charge f into both of the different types of rocket shoulders, so you knock a dude over and then murder him when he falls.

Yeah I need to try the rockets. I got missile spec and I dunno how well they work. I can make it happen but it's way harder than the prototype gundam.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I got tired of telling alborland to shut up about the assault guntank being bad

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm basically running cannon F, flamethrower, MGs F, and I never leave tank mode.

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013

Third World Reggin posted:

I got tired of telling alborland to shut up about the assault guntank being bad

That and the gigan being a good suit.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Gigan is a good suit :colbert:

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

It's a funny suit sure. Good? Eh...

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZK1_TY277E

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Maintenance on TW.

New poo poo:

Gundam NT-1
Kampfer
Gundam Unit 5
Action Zaku (sniper equipment)
Gyan

Also, apparently, an EX Gacha for the Zaku II F2. You might want to try to get this as it's an easy source of a unit with sturm fausts and is otherwise considered a fairly solid heavy.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
Maintance is done. Kampfer is going to be the top tier gundam now?

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

-Troika- posted:

Maintenance on TW.

New poo poo:

Gundam NT-1
Kampfer
Gundam Unit 5
Gyan

Also, apparently, an EX Gacha for the Zaku II F2. You might want to try to get this as it's an easy source of a unit with sturm fausts and is otherwise considered a fairly solid heavy.

unit 5 and the act zaku sniper? sounds like TW just developed cancer

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013

-Troika- posted:

Fun is over give into the 1hko.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's not too bad considering that TW has a far lower population of spergs, so there are not as many of them.

• Locked thread