Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Spiteski posted:

Well I've finished the budget all up (I'll edit out certain info and then chuck it up this weekend for you all to laugh at)
Hopefully I can stick to it. Already getting up 4.45am to get a made breakfast in rather than a bakery or fast food breakfast which was quickly becoming the norm. (My beltsize already thanks me).
But yea, it was a huge wakeup call. I thought I would be bad, somewhere around the 3-500 per month mark. But that seriously blew me away.

Where's the budget at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anphear
Jan 20, 2008

Spiteski posted:

Well I've finished the budget all up (I'll edit out certain info and then chuck it up this weekend for you all to laugh at)
Hopefully I can stick to it. Already getting up 4.45am to get a made breakfast in rather than a bakery or fast food breakfast which was quickly becoming the norm. (My beltsize already thanks me).
But yea, it was a huge wakeup call. I thought I would be bad, somewhere around the 3-500 per month mark. But that seriously blew me away.

I don't know if you are a ham salad sandwich kinda guy but if you are just making plan PB and J then you can very easily make a weeks worth of sammies as soon as you've bought the bread then freeze them, so all you'll need to do in the morning is grab the sandwich ice blocks, your two pieces of fruit and a muesli bar and you can bounce out the door.

Remember that you can always eat leftovers at work too. That often made it much easier to get up for my 6 am starts for furniture shifting.

You may also benefit from a blended smoothy that you can drink on the road. 4 weetbix half cup milk, half cup yogurt, a banana and some protein powder if your feeling flush. Should keep you going for a solid 6 hours.

Also post that budget up.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Anphear posted:

I don't know if you are a ham salad sandwich kinda guy but if you are just making plan PB and J then you can very easily make a weeks worth of sammies as soon as you've bought the bread then freeze them, so all you'll need to do in the morning is grab the sandwich ice blocks, your two pieces of fruit and a muesli bar and you can bounce out the door.

Remember that you can always eat leftovers at work too. That often made it much easier to get up for my 6 am starts for furniture shifting.

You may also benefit from a blended smoothy that you can drink on the road. 4 weetbix half cup milk, half cup yogurt, a banana and some protein powder if your feeling flush. Should keep you going for a solid 6 hours.

Also post that budget up.

It's a solid idea to make a weeks worth of lunches, I usually do the evening beforehand, but maybe sunday doing the whole week would work well too. In regards to leftovers, there usually aren't any in this household. My sister and her partner are night owls, so they tend to eat anything that isn't frozen solid overnight.
Ok, I'll post the budget up in the morning. For now it's sleep time.

• Locked thread