Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
and, of course, Cole not calling 3/4 of the moves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Dueling chants for a diva match!

I guess that's what happens when they run longer than 30 seconds and do actual moves.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Santino, live at a funeral.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Man, women's matches are always going to be sandbagged by the crowd.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Usos vs Dusts has go away heat with me.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Midcarder mic time continues!

I hope they keep doing this. Fewer 10-minute soliloquies of guys reading their Wikipedia articles, though.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Hace posted:

Man, women's matches are always going to be sandbagged by the crowd.

They're fine in NXT, where they have storylines beyond Total Divas tie-ins, last more than three minutes, and have actual talented wrestlers

Reminds me of something I read in Death of WCW: when things are hot, you can do no wrong, but when things are cold, even the best work will go unrewarded. The Divas division has been bad, so the audience expects a bad match :shrug:

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Who has less presence in the roster, Titus or Justin?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
The crossroads of his career :ohdear:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
That was actually an okay match considering Titus still sucks at wrestling

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hace posted:

Who has less presence in the roster, Titus or Justin?

Titus at least had a PPV match this year

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

oatgan posted:

justin. Titus at least had a PPV match this year

yes, it was vs Darren Young and the crowd was as silent as can be

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

I always like NXT matches on main roster shows

it's nice to compare and contrast

turns out a really good NXT match ends up being 75% shorter with terrible camerawork that misses most of the spots and commentary that ignores the match completely. plus a bunch of screaming because you've gotta have a shriek every minute in a diva's match apparently

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

flatluigi posted:

it's nice to compare and contrast

turns out a really good NXT match ends up being 75% shorter with terrible camerawork that misses most of the spots and commentary that ignores the match completely. plus a bunch of screaming because you've gotta have a shriek every minute in a diva's match apparently

seriously, Dunn did not used to be this bad at directing a TV show. What happened?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Onmi posted:

seriously, Dunn did not used to be this bad at directing a TV show. What happened?

Good chance it's not him.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
on the bright side it's not as bad as charlotte's main roster debut which was so bad they retroactively called it not a debut

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Wrestlemania XXX is showing on the Network right now. :unsmith:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Figured I'd get the network for the Rumble this year. Going through the Vault, can anyone recommend some good WCCW shows?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

TheJoker138 posted:

And that's where it all went horrible. Either he should have been allowed to give up the title, which would have gotten them the same pop in mainstream coverage Russo was so desperate for, or he should have been forced to defend it the next night and just gotten completely destroyed by some heel, which also would have gotten the same pop while also showing that he had no place in that ring or with that title.

It's one of those ideas that I can see working if you did it the exact right way, but the way they did it was the opposite of the exact right way.

You're acting like he had a lengthy run with the title.... He held it for a little over a week, and his "defense" the following Nitro before Slamboree had a gently caress finish.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I just wanna watch Main Event :smith:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
BREAKING NEWS is on right now. Steamboat is talking about Savage.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Lanny is being interviewed. Lordy.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Nothing was said.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
A HUGE 6 MAN TAG HAS BEEN SIGNED FOR MAIN EVENT

I WONDER WHO WILL BE IN IT

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

A HUGE 6 MAN TAG HAS BEEN SIGNED FOR MAIN EVENT

I WONDER WHO WILL BE IN IT

Tyson Kidd, Adam Rose, and Cesaro vs Darren Young, David Otunga, and a returning Moppy.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
It's New Day vs Cesaro/Kidd/Rose

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

It's New Day vs Cesaro/Kidd/Rose

I figured, but I decided to spice up the 2nd team.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

NEW DAY

new day

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Newso crazy

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
That was a pretty good match!

I really wish they were allowed to this on Raw!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
That was an awesome match.

And I'm sticking around for the Monday Night War finale.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
Is anyone else having problems with archived videos not loading? It's been happening to me since trying to watch NXT last week. Absolutely nothing loads after the rating splash video. The livestream works completely fine, however. This is occuring on my PC and my phone, on several net connections on different services(home, mobile network,and my jobs internet)

I sent them an email about it Friday, but no word back yet.

Skaw fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Feb 2, 2015

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Time for the Austin-HHH Podcast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I think it's time this one went out to pasture. The Live Network thing is cool but no one wants to plan out their schedule and watch this stuff together anymore, so this thread has worn out its use. Any important event will have its own thread.

Of course, I will be inclined to make a new one if Main Event is back live or the live stream becomes interesting again. As it is, :rip:

• Locked thread