Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Anne Whateley posted:

I'm willing to bet you used a gmail account and you signed up at amazon twice, once with example.account@gmail.com and once with exampleaccount@gmail.com.

If I'm right please buy my prime for the next year, tia.

nope, it's an old rear end hotmail account ive been using since 1997

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Miyamotos RGB NES posted:

hotmail account

I found your problem.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Machai posted:

I found your problem.

the embarrassment of having a hotmail address is not outweighed by getting rid of an email address associated with everything ive ever done ever

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

free robin williams poster with every purchase

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Guess what? Mystery Science Theater 3000 is no longer available on Amazon Prime. It was a week ago and now it's not. You have to pay to rent them individually.

loving bullshit. Now my Amazon Prime account is useless :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

More like Amazon UN-prime

• Locked thread