Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pumpkin McPastry
Mar 8, 2004

What else do I have to do to impress you people?
Despite the fact that AV won two consecutive championships, I will likely have a longer reign as champion in terms of calendar days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Arwh9-Eu4OY5dFNhWjlSNjAwMlFxN00tNU5qbFpKWmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

New spreadsheet is here, make sure you can access it and your keepers look right.

I still need to do the lottery too and process the one trade we have that affects the 1953 draft.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Also I think this is the first season I haven't had to do coinflips for a tiebreak.

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.
Anyone need SS PAs? I got Phil Rizzuto's last decent year kicking around and I'd like to improve my draft position

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

Devo posted:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Arwh9-Eu4OY5dFNhWjlSNjAwMlFxN00tNU5qbFpKWmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

New spreadsheet is here, make sure you can access it and your keepers look right.

I still need to do the lottery too and process the one trade we have that affects the 1953 draft.

i have both uublog's first and second rounder this year, not just the first.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Nerokerubina posted:

So you need 10 picks total and are picking into the 8th? If so, fixed.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

So the script is up for this season but looks like BBRef did something to Pitcher WAR formatting so I will have to correct that as soon as I can. Also Im working on getting the available players just integrated into the draft sheet itself so stay tuned for more lunchtime code bombs.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

Devo posted:

So you need 10 picks total and are picking into the 8th? If so, fixed.

yep yep!

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

Nerokerubina posted:

Yeah I'm basically just gonna tune out for the first two rounds

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Ok lottery time (to be edited in shortly):

SLB: 1-60
NYG: 61-110
WSH: 111-150
PHI: 151-180 (pick goes to WSH)
CIN: 181-200
BOS: 201-210

1) SLB
2) NYG
3) WSH
4) PHI (to WSH)
5) CIN
6) BOS

Devo fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jul 22, 2014

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Well that lottery went in perfect order and that's almost creepy!

First round:

1) SLB
2) NYG
3) WSH
4) WSH (from PHI)
5) CIN
6) BOS
7) NYY
8) PIT
9) CHW
10) CHC
11) PHA
12) BRO
13) BSN
14) DET
15) CLE
16) STL

Long overdue draft thread up shortly.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
lmao that's the perfect boring lottery for this boring draft with almost no one even remotely decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

New thread up here

EB is on the clock whenever

• Locked thread