Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Joe Thornton going to lead the Sharks to a Cup win over the Bruins :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
The correct picks:

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Probably going to be wrong on Columbus coming out of the East, but whatever.

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

The man in black fled across Middle Tennessee, and Pierre followed.
Pat Sajak has some bizarre picks

http://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/playoff_challenge/entries/349490?locale=en

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
CDX is primed to crush the first round matchups in this. He's a Pens and Rangers win away from 5 correct series predictions in the first round, and he's still got a shot at nailing LA in 7 games.

drat, and I thought I was doing good i am doing good, much better than the rest of you

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

whatis posted:

CDX is primed to crush the first round matchups in this. He's a Pens and Rangers win away from 5 correct series predictions in the first round, and he's still got a shot at nailing LA in 7 games.

drat, and I thought I was doing good i am doing good, much better than the rest of you

I only have 23 points so far, looks like I Can't Skate Backwards after all :(

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Woop riding high tied for 2nd place.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I'll take 6th place.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Everything I guess turns to poo poo so I probably should have just picked the boring Chicago-Boston final :(

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

49 points. I'm the best!

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Woop riding high tied for 2nd place.

This, but me.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Oh who's that I see still in second place? :smug:

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I'm winning!

For now.

That's okay to me.

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

We don't really care about what that bug-eyed fat walrus has to say
i seem to be doing well, too bad i'm screwed for the finals since i picked the sharks to win the cup

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

Zamboni Jesus posted:

i seem to be doing well, too bad i'm screwed for the finals since i picked the sharks to win the cup

Me too, friend. Me too.

And, now I am in fourth. I think the only people who can get points in the Finals are those that still have either LA or NYR.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

In addition to the Kings sweeping, I boldly predict Glorious American Hero and Captain Dustin Brown will score the Cup-clinching goal.

e: Wrong thread but at least a similar topic to where I meant to post :(

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm in second place and I picked the Kings to win the Cup. I used the bracket as template for my playoff pool, and was declared the winner this morning before the Finals even start. About ~$300 coming my way.

Feeling pretty good right now.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Can't believe only two of us out of 112 picked the Corsi Hockey League champions for the Cup.

We both got the East pretty embarrassingly wrong though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CDX
Dec 3, 2004

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.
Holy crap I just checked back in on this, I had an awesome first round. Kind of fell off after that, but it was enough to cruise into 3rd.

• Locked thread