Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verily carefree

Tane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

ethanol posted:

hi hello

but this one in there, but make it transparent and face it the other way

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Machai posted:

Well I done hosed up and can't find my source file for the gif. I'll start over later when I get home.

when u do

my new dog posted:

put me in it please

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

ethanol

FluffieDuckie posted:

but this one in there, but make it transparent and face it the other way

NO

Captain No-mates

can we put the tiny hosed up wolf in as well it has become dear to my heart

FluffieDuckie

i was going to complain about someone putting a frog on my head, but then i saw what was happening to the pop tart and i consider myself lucky

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

nice

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

FluffieDuckie posted:

i was going to complain about someone putting a frog on my head, but then i saw what was happening to the pop tart and i consider myself lucky

at least i seem to be enjoying myself

A Time To Chill

Don We Now posted:

at least i seem to be enjoying myself

vore fetish spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

• Locked thread