Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
:eyepop:

dogcrash truther
Pizzanormal Activity

dogcrash truther
My phone wants to know if I'd like to add "pizzanormal" to my dictionary. What the gently caress you think, phone?

beer pal

seriously, they need to update the dictionaries in these phones, got the red lines under "pizzanomical" and im like :raise:

dogcrash truther
1992: a man puts a giant car phone to his ear

2002: a man puts a flip phone to his ear

2012: a man puts an iPhone to his ear

2022: a man puts a slice of pizza to his ear

dogcrash truther

feat. posted:

seriously, they need to update the dictionaries in these phones, got the red lines under "pizzanomical" and im like :raise:

pizzaconomists are gonna have a problem with that

google THIS

I like how she just kind of goes "BAHAHAHA, whoopsie! Now I owe you how much?"

GEExCEE

Galactic Year 6x10^7: A race of spacefaring cheezoids descended from ancient Earth pizzas establish the first intergalactic empire in the local group.

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

I like how she just kind of goes "BAHAHAHA, whoopsie! Now I owe you how much?"

well what should she do at that point

google THIS

arthur dent lies in front of a bulldozer about to demolish his house to make way for a new pizzeria

his friend ford prefect shows up holding a book that says "Don't Pie-nic" in large friendly letters on the cover

also:

"This pizza must be ham and pineapple. I never could get the hang of ham and pineapple."

"I think you ought to know I'm feeling very deep-dish."

"Come with me, or else you will be late."
"Late? Late for what?"
"Late, as in the pizza is free if you deliver it late, and the cost comes out of your pay. It's sort of a threat, you see."

etc. etc.

GEExCEE

a reality tv show about running a pizzaria

GEExCEE

I dont know what to call it

The X-man cometh
What's red and white and delicious?

A dead baby.

J/k, it's a pizza.

dogcrash truther
Q: What's worse than 10 pizzas in one garbage can?

A: One pizza in 10 garbage cans.

dogcrash truther
that's the joke, though personally, I would rather have 10 pizzas

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
id prefer my pizzas not touch a garbage can even though they sometimes call it a garbage pie lol

bird.

dogcrash truther posted:

pizzaconomists are gonna have a problem with that

In pizzanomics theres no price ceiling its a price crust. also no price floor its also a price crust.

GEExCEE

its a price soggy middle

google THIS

okay, get this, a pizza pancake

it's literally no different from any other pizza except you eat a stack of three of them for breakfast with syrup poured over them

bird.

what syrup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Man From Melmac
you're a real pizza poo poo

no one said that yet right

• Locked thread