Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sid Delicious
:sidvicious:

http://cp.freeshoutcast.com:2199/start/nroadkni/
please use the other thread to request songs i just wanted yall to know its up and running

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Skies

by FactsAreUseless
sik radio station brah

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i cant get it to work

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
more like.. down and dying.

SIDS Vicious

jesus dudes that was almost 3 months later

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
play free bird

GEExCEE

link borken

i am he

its not working for me

Koishi Komeiji

Please play the Perfect Strangers theme full version, thank you.

SIDS Vicious

its not loving april dudes

FluffieDuckie

Iggy Koopa posted:

its not loving april dudes

sid it's not working for me

i am he

FluffieDuckie posted:

sid it's not working for me

im having problems too, i think the link is broken

Looke

play Madonna hung up please

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Do I need to install something on my computer to listen? Not working.

SIDS Vicious

you guys are killing me

Machai

*sid plays dead air for 3 months*

*a knock at the door*

sid = "yes?"

knocker = "FCC. I have a bill here for $500,00 for a 'Sid Delicious'. You played too much dead air and we had to fine you as per regulation 420.69"

sid = "Sorry, I am Iggy Koopa, you want the guy that used to live here. I dunno where he went he just stopped coming home a while ago." *attempts to hide obvious nose job from FCC man*

SIDS Vicious

if i got a nose job my nose would be practically non existent i dont have that much nose to work with

Machai

hey take some of your butt and use that

buttface

SIDS Vicious

Machai posted:

hey take some of your butt and use that

buttface

i like cant tell if youre aware already that i have transplanted skin on my face and are referncing that or not

Machai

Iggy Koopa posted:

i like cant tell if youre aware already that i have transplanted skin on my face and are referncing that or not

omg sid is actually a buttface irl?

mods please change his name to buttface koopa

SIDS Vicious

its part of my neck ya because i had very little skin left after the horse kicked my face in

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
still not running been waiting to hear the neverending story theme song for three hours thread voted 1

i am he

he's playing 4:33 on repeat

SIDS Vicious

why did you guys bump it in the first place you knwo i said august! im panicking now thanks guys how am i gonna explain why i am freaking out to my cats1

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
and now you only have TWO!!!!11

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Sid, if you are running low on butt in the future and experience a flurry of horse kicks to various parts of your body, I would be honored to let part of my butt become part of you.

verily carefree

its actually in my will that sid gets first dibs at my booty when i die

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
still awaiting song starting to get impatient

ron color
I was really stoked for a minute

Looke

Iggy Koopa posted:

its part of my neck ya because i had very little skin left after the horse kicked my face in

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

ron color posted:

I was really stoked for a minute

yeah me too

• Locked thread