Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Cocoa Crispies posted:

with five minutes of ads for car dealerships

come get this BIG rear end TRUCK with MILITARY GRADE ALUMINIUM so you can haul NOTHING EVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Skim Milk posted:

come get this BIG rear end TRUCK with MILITARY GRADE ALUMINIUM so you can haul NOTHING EVER

with automatic riser steps so boomers can actually get in and out of them

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Skim Milk posted:

ITS TRUCK MONTH BITCH

jk in West Virginia every month is truck month except for June which is 20 year old sedan month

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
for real it was totally fine the radio is completely worthless

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

for real it was totally fine the radio is completely worthless

so close to being returned to cosmic building blocks and eternal bliss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Shaggar posted:

"let me tell you about my relationship, wait why are you falling asleep? no see my relationship is different"

when did echinopsis get a name change?

• Locked thread