Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

A Time To Chill posted:

guys i think we can all agree that we're the REAL rapists for running him out of the yob like that

He is truly the victim here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat i missed out on this thread :/

weird

by zen death robot
why is this still open

FluffieDuckie

my new dog posted:

don't worry some poo poo will come up soon

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless

apt gangbang posted:

why is this still open

its an aftermath thread now

A Time To Chill

apt gangbang posted:

why is this still open

refractory period

ethanol

who would of thought byob would be the main social justice platform of sa? I think anybody who participated in this thread should get a social justice warrior gang tag for their valiant effort here today. if only this forum had been this way when aatrek was here, several children may not have been raped. in short tahnk u byob for your service to this forum and to ur cuntry

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
breadingbutter is a huge piece of poo poo

PIGEOTO

circ dick soleil posted:

breadingbutter is a huge piece of poo poo

:eyepop: circ dick soleil dropping some controversial opinions in this thread

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
sorry i was asleep when this thread happened just imagine i emptyquoted all the good posts and then wrote lol at the end

google THIS

ethanol posted:

who would of thought byob would be the main social justice platform of sa? I think anybody who participated in this thread should get a social justice warrior gang tag for their valiant effort here today. if only this forum had been this way when aatrek was here, several children may not have been raped. in short tahnk u byob for your service to this forum and to ur cuntry

I like to think that, in some small way, we have made the world a better place today, and that if every forum were as hard hitting and socially involved as this one these small actions will add up to something big

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

apt gangbang posted:

why is this still open

not banned yet

Hat Thoughts
Hurf De Durf it's BYOB time

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

my new dog posted:

same

this whole thing is pretty hosed up

mags
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
i ignored a person in need of help and feel bad about it but you guys are wrong for saying im a bag of poo poo because i feel bad and that should be enough for you guys to think im not a bag of poo poo

Crespolini

Tex Murdock DDS posted:

*in Rihanna singing voice* I haaaaave some issues, I won't commit, I'll witness a rape, and I'll be glad of it

A Time To Chill

looking forward to the e/n thread "I could've stopped a rape but didn't and now the internet is mean to me! What gives?"

Enid Coleslaw

by Ion Helmet
i wish you hadnt probated breadingbutter, moderator of the no mods forum, because i would be willing to close this thread if he will make one in e/n, i think it could be constructive

mags
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Enid Coleslaw posted:

i wish you hadnt probated breadingbutter, moderator of the no mods forum, because i would be willing to close this thread if he will make one in e/n, i think it could be constructive

you could start one for him

NutritiousSnack
breading butter did nothing, (how) wrong

Oppenheimer

by Smythe
if you're the kind of person tuckering themselves out dancing you probably couldnt have stopped a rape anyway

mags
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
even making a phone call is too dangerous

better ignore it

hemale in pain

i only read to page 3 but breadandbutter is trolling you guys hard lol

Who Is Paul Blart
I think the only way to atone is for you to suicide, forums user breading butter.

discount cathouse
hello form the byob goldmine :tipshat:

corn in the bible

Oh no oh god it's all true!

hemale in pain posted:

i only read to page 3 but breadandbutter is trolling you guys hard lol

either way it was funny as poo poo

playground tough

Is it fascism yet posted:

hello form the byob goldmine :tipshat:

PIGEOTO

corn in the bible posted:

either way it was funny as poo poo

PIGEOTO

Also I can totally believe the trolling, if that is what was occurring

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wait are you guys puppet mastering him even when he's not here

hemale in pain

guy said he's been crippled, was too tired from a dance party, has emotional issues and saw a rape happpening on the street??? kinda weird

weird

by zen death robot
when you goldmine this can you chop off the last couple pages

Enid Coleslaw

by Ion Helmet
im gonna close this thread since its just a circlejerk without the star of the show. thanks for being a bunch of hosed up unchill weirdos byob

weird

by zen death robot
ya you let it get bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

breadingbutter posted:

o. well poo poo happens on the street at night, so... yeah man sorry i'm not some cool superhero or whatever minding my own buisness like a regular person. i walked away you are a dumb op.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread