Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
So post scenes from books that you cant recall the plot or title! Please don't post the titles for said scenes in this thread. Sometimes its good not to know. If you can please keep the genre to the 100+ other threads dedicated to them.

The scene I remember is one where a rich old white guy invites a bunch of rich jews to his ranch and they watch a feisty horse gently caress another horse. The horse that hosed was lead away all quiet like and the jews thought the rich white dude was an idiot or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

The woman pushed on the baby's stomach and sucked its penis into her mouth; it was thinner than the American menthols she smoked and a bit slimy, like raw fish.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

AllanGordon posted:

The scene I remember is one where a rich old white guy invites a bunch of rich jews to his ranch and they watch a feisty horse gently caress another horse. The horse that hosed was lead away all quiet like and the jews thought the rich white dude was an idiot or something.

A Man In Full by Tom Wolfe

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

I took a walk. And threw up in an English garden.

Stravinsky posted:

The woman pushed on the baby's stomach and sucked its penis into her mouth; it was thinner than the American menthols she smoked and a bit slimy, like raw fish.

I know yr just jokin' around and all, but this is from Coin Locker Babies, which is weird and good, then not so good. Also: not written by the author of Wind-Up Bird, which it took me like 5 years to figure out.

CARL MARK FORCE IV fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Jun 9, 2014

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
As thrilling as this thread is we already have a thread for this purpose, so gonna lock this one. Check out http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2704537 instead for all your alzheimer's-related book needs.

• Locked thread