Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

vyelkin posted:

Getting Jozys is actually a big pain because each time you get one it resets your trade, so you have to make a new trade each time. It's tiring. I don't think I have ephex's commitment.

Just add Neymar to your trade and that trade goes on forever bc you'll never get him ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
35 Jozys, which at one goal per season is how many you would need to beat Alan Shearer's 1994-5 premiership scoring record

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Doh had all my swap requests set up for my swap group and not global. Two days lost :negative:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

ephex posted:

Just add Neymar to your trade and that trade goes on forever bc you'll never get him ;)

Lol I just did this and someone gave me Neymar for Asamoah Gyan. Balls

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

7 stickers left, I'm edging before climax.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
i went to a friends house last night for a bonfire and he had some packs, vacuum sealed fresh and stamped "authentic brazilian export". only opened 2 packs but god drat it was like riding a roller coaster into a rainbow sea. way better than the poo poo i get online, or from my ese up in the garden apartments

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Seventy (70) Jozys

Meliv
Nov 1, 2008

:smug:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I'm finally done:

:smuggo:

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

ephex posted:

I'm finally done:

:smuggo:

lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trades are dead today gently caress this may as well kill myself

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

julian assflange posted:

Trades are dead today gently caress this may as well kill myself

i just got 17 swaps in 20 minutes including neymar

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I really hope someone, somewhere is monitoring the overall trade trends and is baffled as to why seemingly independent players in Germany, the UK and elsewhere are hoarding Jozys. (I should break 70 some time in the next hour or two)

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm only hunting Jozys and I think the rest of you fucks have already cornered the market.

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

I'm just enjoying the app as it was meant to be enjoyed, flipping through all my completed pages and gazing upon all the beautiful stars, satisfied with a job well done.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I'm really looking forward to seeing how well Frickson Erazo does at the 2014 FIFA World Cup

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Finished my book on Saturday and I've only collected five (5) Josmer's to date. Looking for that magic number sixty-nine (69).

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Fuuuck, something went wrong

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I just need Neymar and the Brazil logo and my swap deck just sits there

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

corpuscollossus posted:

I just need Neymar and the Brazil logo and my swap deck just sits there

No you need to get out of Qatar.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Argh only three to go. CR7 and two Argentinians

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
:getin: Took far too long, though. Jozy trades aren't flowing as fast as they once were

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I am so very glad I already have my 1 Jozy in the actual album.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I logged into the album upon getting to work this morning and in my trades was that handsome bastard CR7. Album complete :rms:

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
78 Jozys, and now my swap requests keep disappearing without a Jozy appearing?! Mods?!

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
Our entire group is done and I have to say I'm a bit proud of the hard sticker work done by the gentlemen in this group.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I need a Ronaldo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
I have a Januzaj, will that work?

• Locked thread