Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Its Jimmy Bullard, he was insanely proud of his wit because he screamed "Postman Pat" in Capello's face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Its Jimmy Bullard, he was insanely proud of his wit because he screamed "Postman Pat" in Capello's face.

I thought that was Bentley

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Jimmy Bullard comes off like an absolute oval office, tbh.

His 'pranks' just look like they annoyed the poo poo out of everybody

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It was Bullard who moaned that he ate at 7pm and thats really early so he was hungry again and had someone sneak food from McDonalds in

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He's pretty much Soccer AM in human form.

He's a oval office OP

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I like him, always good to have a late night feast

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Bullard thinks the story of how he unintentionally tricked his brother into revealing he was was gay to a coach full of footballers was top top banter, and thought it was perfectly natural for his brother to then not speak to him for the best part of a decade because thats the sort of family he was from.

Also he has a bunch of poo poo that never happened stories about David Beckham that all end with everyone applauding him and his wit.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Quick question. Were you that brother?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Burqa King posted:

Quick question. Were you that brother?

Are you calling me a Bullard? Mods!

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Everyone here absolutely loved Bullard when he was playing for Wigan and Fulham so its a bit strange reading all this negative stuff about him.

euroboy fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jun 6, 2014

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Its not hard euroboy he played well for a bit and people liked him, then his autobiography comes out and it turns out he's a massive oval office

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

euroboy posted:

Everyone here absolutely Bullard when he was playing for Wigan and Fulham so its a bit strange reading all this negative stuff about him.

Weren't Hull fans starting to hate him when he wouldn't leave despite (or because of) all of his injury issues? He seemed like a mercenary to me.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

euroboy posted:

Everyone here absolutely Bullard when he was playing for Wigan and Fulham so its a bit strange reading all this negative stuff about him.

Nope it was always tedious and annoying imo

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Brony Car posted:

Weren't Hull fans starting to hate him when he wouldn't leave despite (or because of) all of his injury issues? He seemed like a mercenary to me.

They might've, but I have no problem with Bullard wanted to see out that contract. Hull gave a huge contract to a 31 year old journeyman with dodgy knees and then acted surprised when he didn't want to take a massive pay cut and go down a couple divisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
It's June 6th ffs

• Locked thread