Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
Greetings, Saviors.

We're glad to tell you the final server names using the real town of Tree of Savior.

Server names : Klaipeda and Orsha

Both servers will be opened at the same time. Hope it would be helpful to enjoy Tree of Savior with your friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO posted:

Cleric -> Cleric C2 -> Priest -> Priest C2 -> Priest C3 -> Whatever you want -> Plague Doctor

This is the typical busted support build, until they unbreak plague doctor from being comically broken.

Thanks, wonder how far I'll get before I get tired of healing and end up curing things to death on my own :v:

Orsha is the better name, I don't want the Klaip.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Nettle Soup posted:

lolll

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
Goobs, you're going to want to find a leveling bro, because things are gonna be SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW with that much in Pale Tasty Pasta.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Goobs, you're going to want to find a leveling bro, because things are gonna be SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW with that much in Pale Tasty Pasta.

Yeah exactly hopefully someone on here is on the same time i am. It was either tanky tankerson or was messing around with a Sapper build, traps are kewl.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

Goobs posted:

Yeah exactly hopefully someone on here is on the same time i am. It was either tanky tankerson or was messing around with a Sapper build, traps are kewl.

I would have been a sapper, if the conceal spell didn't have such an idiotic cooldown.

You really only need one rank of Pale Tasty Pasta, since you only need 5 points in the taunt to be a good tank forever lol

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

I would have been a sapper, if the conceal spell didn't have such an idiotic cooldown.

You really only need one rank of Pale Tasty Pasta, since you only need 5 points in the taunt to be a good tank forever lol

yeah i feel like i still know nothing about this loving game even though ive been perusing the reddit and fan sites for the past 2 weeks figuring poo poo out.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

pick a server faster so i can tell my friends where to go before they see the announcement and pick the server that isn't ours by sheer chance.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
http://strawpoll.me/7210845

Go goons go.

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

whichever one is first on the list

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Nettle Soup posted:

Thanks, wonder how far I'll get before I get tired of healing and end up curing things to death on my own :v:

You can do the more support oriented version of what I was going to do which is cleric/priest 1-3/chaplain/cleric2/plague

It'll give you a lot of healing, strong buffs for yourself and your party, sustained left click damage and the ability to remove conditions really easily. Problem is that you dont have strong nukes to burst lots of things in wide areas like the more damage oriented variant that doesn't get cleric 2 or plauge and gets druid2. Problem with both is that you'll cap out of buffs by yourself, so a daino based cleric is still going to have to be in your party or someone in the party is going to have to buy daino scrolls.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Orsha is a good name guys.

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

only only only only only only
I made a chart to aid in your choice of server selection.

ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
Occupational Ragnarok Safety and Health Administration

Kevsop
Jul 20, 2011

Pork Pro

ellbent posted:

Occupational Ragnarok Safety and Health Administration

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU