Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Preoptopus posted:

Requesting Pic of that bad rear end special forces dude holding an adult rifle while wearing a white button up shirt and tie.

I'm not sure if you're thinking of the same guy, but that sounds like Mike Vining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Preoptopus posted:

Requesting Pic of that bad rear end special forces dude holding an adult rifle while wearing a white button up shirt and tie.

"adult rifle" as in hes not himself an adult, but a child? check america.com/pictures

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Mister Speaker posted:

I'm not sure if you're thinking of the same guy, but that sounds like Mike Vining.

That dude is often mistaken for Mike Vining but it's not him in that one pic

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Preoptopus posted:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Carthag Tuek posted:

"adult rifle" as in hes not himself an adult, but a child? check america.com/pictures

I'm assuming that was a typo/auto-correct and they meant "assault rifle"

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

falling down prequel lookin good

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm assuming that was a typo/auto-correct and they meant "assault rifle"

ahaha ok yeah that makes more sense, sorry

ive seen that pic before, i think hes supposed to be the inspiration for the rear end in a top hat with the glasses in Sicario (dont remember his name)

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

So here is a bit of background on this guy

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

yeah that guy, thx for the link

Adbot