Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
Consider this thread the holding tank which prevents a toxic effluent of shitposts from polluting others during a World Cup summer.

Things that this thread may include:

• Happy players

• Sad players

• Lengthy discussions about release causes, whether said release causes even exist, the legality of breaching the confidentiality of said release causes with a third party, and a plethora of other Byzantine contractual issues

• Helicopters

Lastly, here is a picture of people picking over the corpse of football:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
I hear there are rumours of this thread being transferred to the gas chamber, any got an ITK that can confirm?

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

I hear there are rumours of this thread being transferred to the gas chamber, any got an ITK that can confirm?

Taff is texting Phillip "Phil" Neville as we speak

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Close this thread. Way too early.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
You forgot 'Arry with his car window down talking to journos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Absolutely not

• Locked thread