Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Yea I'm pretty sure St. Louis, the Texans, and the Jets have the best D-lines in the league and now the Rams are absurd. I mean holy poo poo they're loaded with talent. The Bucs have ONE GUY as good as any of their four starters.

Carolina son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

FizFashizzle posted:

Carolina son.

Oh, yea good point. They're definitely up there. Although Carolina is a whole front 7 thing. I think maybe their d-line isn't as good as St. Louis or the Jets but their front 7 is better. That's hard to choose between those three.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It's seems like the the league's new strategy for defending the pass is actually killing quarterbacks.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It's seems like the the league's new strategy for defending the pass is actually killing quarterbacks.

In Jeff Fisher's defense that's pretty much been his whole coaching career to date.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

stats in a vacuum are always the best way to evaluate any prospect ever

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Alouicious posted:

stats in a vacuum are always the best way to evaluate any prospect ever
You gotta give those stats some air if you wanna properly use them to assess prospects, agreed

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Sash! posted:

They could have used an octopus seeking food bowls, a groundhog looking at its shadow, or the innards of a sacrificial chicken.

Groundhog would be a reach in the first.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
St. Louis and Houston have the best dlines.

I'd put Carolina's and Miamis on par. Front 7 Carolina has because they've got the stud mlb

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Nix would be an excellent get at 33...especially with Antonio Smith gone.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Kirios posted:

Nix would be an excellent get at 33...especially with Antonio Smith gone.

I'm thinking the same thing, except switch 33 with 36 and "gone" with "here"

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
It's really amazing to me with all the excellent defensive linemen and resources invested, and how pressure-oriented the defense is that the Jets have not had a single edge rusher worth a poo poo while Rex Ryan has been there. The closest is what, Calvin loving Pace?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Thank god New York outbid Miami for pace holy crap he was such a waste.

Had time to sleep on it... I'm not sure how I feel about James still. Great in pass protection but run blocking - especially second level - is really mediocre. He's lost.

Had there been a RT who eventually learned second level blocking? Sealing the edge? Miami has to be going for a freaking dump truck at right guard tonight.

I have no idea what our line looks like. Albert pouncey James and uh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Let's close this up and take it to Draftermath.

• Locked thread