Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Execute
Apr 25, 2014

*Insert Electric Noise Here*
Dont post Probation here

Thats what it says in the sticky, but the two Mods are Cowcaster and XyloJW neither have a email and I can't PM them so I am please asking how do I get in contact with people that appear Unreachable. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Hi Execute,

I'm the forums admin relations moderator. What's the question you needed to ask sorry? I can pass it along to the relevant parties for you.

Regards,

Gnack
Admin Relations Team

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3605127&userid=209755

Execute
Apr 25, 2014

Ok thanks for that so I take it was this rule -Don't derail the thread with petty drama or infighting? Was meant sarcastically what I said

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Execute posted:

Ok thanks for that so I take it was this rule -Don't derail the thread with petty drama or infighting? Was meant sarcastically what I said

Hi Execute,

Ah, so is it just that you'd like to know why you were probated? No problem, I can send this request through to Cowcaster for you. As Cowcaster is the one who requested the probation he's the one you would normally contact. Unfortunately PM'ing mods has been disabled forum-wide at the moment due to some harrassment issues we were having so I apologise for that, the rules really should be updated to reflect this. I'll make sure I mention this to Ralp for you as well.

I'll pop that request through for you and let you know when I have an answer.

In the meantime thank you for raising your concerns with us and please enjoy posting on the Something Awful forums!

Regards,

Gnack
Admin Relations Team

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Hi Execute,

Thanks for your patience, I've spoken with Cowcaster and he tells me you were reported by another member. The reason the member provided was "please probate this racist rear end in a top hat he called me a bitch friend of the family and threatened my life". If you want to discuss this matter further it may be a good idea to contact the person you threatened via PM and hash it out there.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Regards,

Gnack
Admin Relations Team

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Demod Abe for regicide.

Execute
Apr 25, 2014

Gnack posted:

Hi Execute,

Thanks for your patience, I've spoken with Cowcaster and he tells me you were reported by another member. The reason the member provided was "please probate this racist rear end in a top hat he called me a bitch friend of the family and threatened my life". If you want to discuss this matter further it may be a good idea to contact the person you threatened via PM and hash it out there.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Regards,

Gnack
Admin Relations Team

Ok well thats obliviously bullshite, I know now. Thats enough. Thanks Gnack. Oh btw I cant PM cause I dont have premimum so again its BS.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Execute posted:

Ok well thats obliviously bullshite, I know now. Thats enough. Thanks Gnack. Oh btw I cant PM cause I dont have premimum so again its BS.

Hi Execute,

I'm sorry you feel that way but we have a pretty strict policy here against racist insults. Calling anyone (white or black) a bitch friend of the family is never acceptable on the Something Awful forums experience.

Regards,

Gnack
Admin Relations Team

Execute
Apr 25, 2014

Oh and to reply to your question while I was probated yes I have done Development. Thanks for Trolling.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Execute posted:

Oh and to reply to your question while I was probated yes I have done Development. Thanks for Trolling.

Hi Execute,

If you'd like to address my question in that forum, then please quote and reply in there. My role in this forum is not as a user but as a staff member.

I'm not sure where your grievance lies, the specific rules you broke were these:

quote:

I Hate Speech: Offensive terms such as "human being" or "friend of the family" may or may not be bannable based on context of the sentence. If they were meant as humor with absolutely no offensive slurs meant, the user may not be banned or probated. This rule is completely, 100% subjective and is based on the mod reading the post at the time. Use at your own peril.

quote:

Harass and Sass: If somebody is harassing you on the forums then discuss it with them over PM or email before contacting a mod about it. Flames and insults do not constitute harassment. Please do not post others' personal information (phone number, addresses, emails, etc.). Try to stay out of other peoples' personal lives as well. Keep in mind there's a good distinction between the Internet and real life.

You called someone a "bitch friend of the family" breaking the first rule, and then threatened their life breaking the second rule. I understand that you are new and may not be aware of the rules, but in fairness you were only given a three day probation so Cowcaster did go pretty easy on you. Either way, not calling someone a "bitch friend of the family" should be obvious. Calling someone a "bitch friend of the family" is not the way to handle a disagreement. Consider how an effeminate black guy reading your post may feel.

Regards,

Gnack
Admin Relations Team

Edit: I forgot to mention that you can view the rules here: http://www.somethingawful.com/forum-rules/forum-rules/

putin is a cunt fucked around with this message at 14:11 on May 15, 2014

Execute
Apr 25, 2014

Again I did no such thing please show me the post where I said this? I cant PM as I dont have premium.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Execute posted:

Again I did no such thing please show me the post where I said this? I cant PM as I dont have premium.

Hi Execute,

Our admin team don't hand out punishments without good reason. The member who reported you submitted a screenshot of the offending PM alongside his report:

Regards,

Gnack
Admin Relations Team

putin is a cunt fucked around with this message at 14:25 on May 15, 2014

Execute
Apr 25, 2014

Man you are good at photoshop. Have you tried Crayon?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Execute posted:

Man you are good at photoshop. Have you tried Crayon?

Hi Execute,

I'm just the messenger, if you want to argue you should take it up with the user who reported you. If the user falsified their screenshot there's not a lot we can do I'm afraid. I can't do anything personally as I'm not an admin, I'm just a member of the admin relations team, for mediation of disputes such as these.

Regards,

Gnack
Admin Relations Team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Execute
Apr 25, 2014

Gnack posted:

Hi Execute,

I'm just the messenger, if you want to argue you should take it up with the user who reported you. If the user falsified their screenshot there's not a lot we can do I'm afraid. I can't do anything personally as I'm not an admin, I'm just a member of the admin relations team, for mediation of disputes such as these.

Regards,

Gnack
Admin Relations Team

This being the forum it is I cant take you seriously. I consider the matter closed. Thanks.

• Locked thread