Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

vintagepurple posted:

I only read to page 4 and then skipped to the end but luckily it looks like it's still going on. I just wanted to say that Nintendo Kid really sounds like a terrible shut-in insisting everyone who responds to him is a terrible shut-in. This thread is basically unreadable because of Nintendo Kid.

He's right though, because reading an Install Nintendo post literally causes me to feel shut-in.

I only wish there were some more arbitrary piece of hardware for him to feel angry about.

I know! Fishmech how do you feel about those Dyson hand vacs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

There's something on the nose about sedanchair calling fishmech a sperg.

Anyway, in actual glasshole news, have you guys heard the story of the Google exec who died on his yacht from a heroin OD?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

vintagepurple posted:

I only read to page 4 and then skipped to the end but luckily it looks like it's still going on. I just wanted to say that Nintendo Kid really sounds like a terrible shut-in insisting everyone who responds to him is a terrible shut-in. This thread is basically unreadable because of Nintendo Kid.

Tell me more about how you fear other people looking at you, totally normal person "vintagepurple".

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

shrike82 posted:

There's something on the nose about sedanchair calling fishmech a sperg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4XheP3bw3Y

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

vintagepurple posted:

Fishmech actually owns because people get so riled up over him they literally think he's an NSA plant or some poo poo.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

slogsdon posted:

Fishmech actually owns because people get so riled up over him they literally think he's an NSA plant or some poo poo.

Fish actually admitted to working for LulzSec but he was also on jeopardy so I think he's alright. We should all install windows (in our hearts).

Google Exec death, a call girl got arrested for letting the dude die: http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_26115835/high-end-prostitute-accused-murder-google-executive

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

In fairness this is not the first time that call girl was with someone who mysteriously died of a heroin overdose not long after.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

quote:

Family man

Hayes' co-workers and friends described him as intelligent, a family man with a great sense of humor with a penchant for impulse buys.

Hayes once vented to a co-worker on a Friday about his 40-minute commute to Google in Mountain View and he said he wished he could use the carpool lane. By Monday, Hayes had bought a Chevy Volt hybrid to do just that.

"We all know Forrest, he is a very practical guy, yet impatient to fix the issue," wrote Mahesh Krishnaswamy, on a memorial website in Hayes' honor. "He always came up with fairly simple and elegant solutions -- very candid in his opinion, yet reasonable in his judgment and caring with his interactions."

Another friend said he sent Hayes a picture of a yacht for sale. Days later, Hayes had bought it.

For shame, you dirty dirty prostitute...taking away our environmentalist family man who liked to solve problems with purchasing power.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

computer parts posted:

In fairness this is not the first time that call girl was with someone who mysteriously died of a heroin overdose not long after.

Didn't she also post on the internet about having a desire to kill people or something?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Ogmius815 posted:

Didn't she also post on the internet about having a desire to kill people or something?
Yeah. Usually well-off sociopath like her would just beat a homeless person to death (and probably get away with it), so I have to at least commend her for picking more deserving target.

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Forgall posted:

Yeah. Usually well-off sociopath like her would just beat a homeless person to death (and probably get away with it), so I have to at least commend her for picking more deserving target.

How was the victim more deserving in this case?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

TheImmigrant posted:

How was the victim more deserving in this case?
He was of your kind.

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Forgall posted:

He was of your kind.

And what kind is that?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

TheImmigrant posted:

And what kind is that?
Cancer masquerading as a human.

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Forgall posted:

Cancer masquerading as a human.

I see.

You can fight the man by refusing to pick up your room!

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

TheImmigrant posted:

And what kind is that?

Depends on the thread.

vintagepurple
Jan 31, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fishmech Nintendo kid I think it's actually you that isn't the normal person.

ClearAirTurbulence
Apr 20, 2010
The earth has music for those who listen.

slogsdon posted:

That's dumb, hasn't he been posting here since he was 12? Or do I have him mixed up with somebody else? I remember some kind of spelling bee whiz kid from about 14 years ago on the forums and I thought it was fishmech.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

SedanChair posted:

Depends on the thread.

Ahaha this joke never gets old :laugh:

vintagepurple posted:

Fishmech Nintendo kid I think it's actually you that isn't the normal person.

Nintendo Kid is a masterful troll because he will purposely misunderstand your posts with a combination of maximally idiotic density and undeserved condescension that it just gets people's hackles up like only being talked down to by an arrogant moron can do.
:golfclap:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

VitalSigns posted:

Ahaha this joke never gets old :laugh:

Nintendo Kid is a masterful troll because he will purposely misunderstand your posts with a combination of maximally idiotic density and undeserved condescension that it just gets people's hackles up like only being talked down to by an arrogant moron can do.
:golfclap:

If it was in any way clever then I'd :golfclap:, but reading his posts is mostly like stepping in dogshit.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Nintendo Kid is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Nintendo Kid is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Please don't joke about this, fishmech is unable to read social cues.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Majorian posted:

Or make eye contact.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Majorian posted:

OK then. Fishmech, my post was a joking reference to John Frankenheimer's classic thriller The Manchurian Candidate. "Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life" is a line of dialogue from the film. To explain the context would spoil the film if you haven't seen it. You should see it though, it's very good.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

OK then. Fishmech, my post was a joking reference to John Frankenheimer's classic thriller The Manchurian Candidate. "Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life" is a line of dialogue from the film. To explain the context would spoil the film if you haven't seen it. You should see it though, it's very good.

Only the Frankenheimer one, though. The one with Denzel is decent, but doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This is about drones, not Google Glass, but I figure it sorta fits the thread: Woman attacks 17-year old for flying a drone at the beach, accuses him of taking pictures

We'll see a lot more of this sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Blue Star posted:

This is about drones, not Google Glass, but I figure it sorta fits the thread: Woman attacks 17-year old for flying a drone at the beach, accuses him of taking pictures

We'll see a lot more of this sort of thing.

lol

• Locked thread