Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.
Obviously y'all have seen Zizk's pervert's guides being BYOB posters, i thodt this would be a good thread discussing film, how have you all felt about the film mishima, a film glorifying facism in a leftist light? the music by glass is amazing, but how do y'all feel about the fil over all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheButtMAaster

BoothsBeard

Beats Mushrooms posted:

Obviously y'all have seen Zizk's pervert's guides being BYOB posters, i thodt this would be a good thread discussing film, how have you all felt about the film mishima, a film glorifying facism in a leftist light? the music by glass is amazing, but how do y'all feel about the fil over all?

I feel that as a counterpoint it should be screened with Red Dawn and Birth of a Nation.

Thank you and God Bless.

Jerkodactyl

Winnie Blue's, mate.

problematic hug

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Beats Mushrooms posted:

I have not seen it but I have heard some of the music and it is p nice

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
Ok i will watch it after work and then we can discuss it if you want

Captain No-mates

i liked rush hour 3 but thats pretty much the only film ive ever seen

is it similar to the one in the op?

ZebTM

Captain No-mates posted:

i liked rush hour 3 but thats pretty much the only film ive ever seen

is it similar to the one in the op?

i havent seen either of them but i think so

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
perhaps.. a movie tonight

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I watched heavy metal again last night, stills owns.

Cych

bump

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

can you recommend me a movie to watch?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I saw the Godzilla movie with Hal from Malcolm in the Middle and I liked the scary choral music from 2001 while the mans were falling.

deep dish peat moss

Does anyone hav the old FYAD "Movie party tonite" sig divider with a drawing of a demon on a couch watching a movie and maybe jerking himself off? Just post it here, thank you

Cych

iwatched the comedy 2 yrs late, very good + funny movie , depressignly reminded me of my self.

Cych

Slaapaav posted:

can you recommend me a movie to watch?

dont know man, sorry.

deep dish peat moss

I watched that whole movie to the end before realizing it was tim & eric

deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Slaapaav posted: