Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

El Hefe posted:

Barcelona sold Maradona when he was already a superstar because as always we had a poo poo retard president, the same president who sold Ronaldo after he scored more goals than anyone ever had in Europe.

And Napoli thanks you for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Gustavo Grondona is a local legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3FH-kBx14A

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

I can't believe the World Cup final is going to have Löw on one bench and Sabella on the other, two clowns.

Unlike "widely respected in South America" Tata Martino who was a huge success in Barcelona as anticipated by this forum's premier South American posters.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Unlike "widely respected in South America" Tata Martino who was a huge success in Barcelona as anticipated by this forum's premier South American posters.

I can't help he's widely respected here mbm, that's just a fact.

And in fact I said he wasn't going to work out at Barca, you can go back and check if you like.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

I never said that you dick

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
I'm gonna have to get my lawyer to send MBM a cease and desist letter so he stops slandering me on this forums.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Lladre posted:

My neighbor is flying a German flag (Not sure why, but it is for the cup). I have to go find an Argentina one now in order to escalate the neighborhood rivalry.

Here you go:

This alt is nice too:

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Judakel posted:

Here you go:

This alt is nice too:

Those don't look right.

Is it this?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Unkempt posted:

Those don't look right.

Is it this?

This is actually what is at stake, so don't joke.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

I never loving said that you lying fucker! Come on, rear end in a top hat. Come over here. I'll put this up your rear end! Hey, rear end in a top hat, this is for you rear end in a top hat. Fuckin' rear end in a top hat.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Ugh loving BORING trolls

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
They gave it a good go and with better finishing could have won in normal time. Hard luck Argies, see you in four years. Maybe fix your country in the meantime idk

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Well played.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lol

http://www.diez.hn/internacionales/alemania/728884-99/video-periodista-brasile%C3%B1o-a-sabella-decime-qu%C3%A9-se-siente

Sabella took it with humor too

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Too many wasted chances. With just a little bit of better luck Argentina could have won. At least we didn't took such a pounding that we ended with Stockholm Syndrome like the Brazilians.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Mourinho's analysis

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/14/futbol/mundial/argentina/1405362278.html

He says Sabella hosed up by taking out Lavezzi because in the first half Argentina was bombing down the left and right with Enzo and him, and also that Messi sacrificed himself for the team by laying deep and making the passes unlike some other players but didn't name names

Mou knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
It was very clear that taking out Lavezzi for Agüero was a mistake, the same thing happened in the semis when he took Perez for Palacio leaving the dutch to roam free in the midfield.

• Locked thread