Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
al-azad
May 28, 2009

i can forgive a game that's about sci-fi hacking manchildren for memes because hackers and scriptkiddies are literally the worst most childish people in the world but "tactical baton to the knee" isn't even a loving meme jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

al-azad posted:

i can forgive a game that's about sci-fi hacking manchildren for memes because hackers and scriptkiddies are literally the worst most childish people in the world but "tactical baton to the knee" isn't even a loving meme jesus christ.

I used to be a hacker like you, until

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

al-azad posted:

"tactical baton to the knee" isn't even a loving meme jesus christ.
ikr how come the didnt mod the other memes to fit the canon and mythos-rich world of Watch_Dogs talk about being unable to suspend my disbelief!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
/tv/ will go to any length to tie a piece of media to the first scene of the Dark Knight Rises

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
what a goatee

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

al-azad posted:

the problem is that even hacker manchildren wouldnt use half these memes anymore

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I farking love memes...

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Your Friend posted:

bought this game on steam for 60 dollars aw god dammit!

the problem isn't paying $60 for it, it's buying a stupid rear end uplay game on steam

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

the problem isn't paying $60 for it, it's buying a stupid rear end uplay game on steam

Only U-Play game worth a drat is Rayman Legends.

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS
with the power of the cloud they can upload 10 memes a day to maximise the lulz

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Captain Matchbox posted:

with the power of the cloud they can upload 10 memes a day to maximise the lulz

Spend uPlay points to unlock the Modern Meme Pack with 9 of the latest memes.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

elf help book posted:

i like stompin on goombas

What the gently caress!

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

The Taint Reaper posted:

Only U-Play game worth a drat is BLOOD DRAGON

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

that means you have huge guts

Adbot