Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

so I was playing runescape and I have a strength pure. I went to the wildy and was looking for some trouble, but I ended up getting killed. i just wanted some fun since i'm only 40 str and atk, but whatevs

anyway, the kid kept telling me rekt and all this poo poo like 'ill kick ur rear end anytime bub". I tell the kid that i'm strong irl and he'd get his poo poo stomped any time. mind you, i deadlift like 3.5 plate and squate 4 plate. i know how to handle myself.

how do I deal with this? is there any way to prove I'd kick this kid's rear end? It's been really getting me down. I don't know what to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

have you im'd him pictures of your hot strong bod flexing. that might convince him, if you show him your unclothed, rippling muscles which are tight and packed and ripped.

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

well it sounds like maybe you could stop lifting so much irl and start powergaming a little more, but frankly that sounds like an unfocused build and would probably just make you mediocre in both aspects instead of good at both

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I dated a wow player up until the part where they requested "toon" as a pet name

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i too am strong irl

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

have you im'd him pictures of your hot strong bod flexing. that might convince him, if you show him your unclothed, rippling muscles which are tight and packed and ripped.

i'm bulking right now so I dont look ripped

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I've lived a straight-edge life. People look at me and think I'm a good kid. No run-ins with the law, decent grades, always playing it safe. Deep down, I got a bit of a wild streak. I crave danger. So when the game tells me it's saving and not to touch the power button, I touch it. Gently stroke it. Jostle it. I don't press down, but I feel it under my thumb, knowing that just by applying a little more pressure, my save file could be corrupted. Next time, I want to try cocaine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i try to make my rpg chars not remind me of myself at all

• Locked thread