Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!

Aspergers posted:

What are you talking about? If this game is successful, we'll see more of it. I don't want to see more of it, so I want the game to be unsuccessful. How is that being "unpleasable"? I want this venture to fail for many more reasons than "not-Marine sucks". This wouldn't be the first time a company, any company, has tried something and it didn't work out. It was unpopular, it didn't make money, it cost too MUCH, etc, and they didn't do it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

01011001 posted:

lol people still give a poo poo about sonic

We're so close to re-living the glory days of the 16 bit era.

You had to give a poo poo about sonic back then.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

01011001 posted:

lol people still give a poo poo about sonic

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Vaguely racist

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Oh for gently caress's sake her head is shaped like a boomerang because her special power is curling up and launching herself at people and she winds back where she was.

Despite already wielding a boomerang.

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!
last one i promise

MY SONIC :qq: posted:

Ahh.. I expected this poo poo storm to occur. Seriously guys, calm down. Yes, you may not be fond of the character, but that doesn't mean that you poo poo on the entire franchise. I understand the concerns that some of you have, but the r en is still a lot of information about this series that we do not have yet. Slow down, and wait until we have more before you throw the series under the bus. There are some things that were introduced in the current series that I didn't like, but I didn't turn tail then. Watch and wait people. Don't turn this into a S4E1 bitch fest.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
wait how is this any worse than the dreadlock knuckles extended family guys which were also from Australia?

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

wait how is this any worse than the dreadlock knuckles extended family guys which were also from Australia?

extended family you say?

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!

AHungryRobot posted:

extended family you say?

ken penders.jpg

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there are people living on this planet right now who care about sonic the hedgehog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Football head should have been a soccer player.

• Locked thread