Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I got pulled over for speeding 18 out of a 15 mile per hour base gate. loving horseshit. I didn't get a ticket, but gently caress the popo.

I really wish they would utilize their time and operational costs more wisely. These guys are civilians getting paid to watch just one entrance, and there are four cars there. The tax dollars of your country, byob, are being wasted on old poo poo stained retired gunners mates and master-at-arms who think their uniform gives them the right to pull over hard working and decent Americans such as this Angry Fish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

Thats lame

:parrot: But someday they're gonna do it to the wrong guy and get fired :parrot:

Flynn Taggart

Cops only exist to make money off of traffic violations and protect the rich.

Yellow lights which used to be used for public safety have had their times shortened dramatically in recent years to generate more tickets

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

Widestancer posted:

Thats lame

:parrot: But someday they're gonna do it to the wrong guy and get fired :parrot:

but how many black people will they kill until then

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Damp Star Baby posted:

but how many black people will they kill until then

woah. how did you know about Ferguson?

smoobles

epic bump 5

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
gently caress you. pay the ticket. you broke the law. don't speed next time you moron.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
Durrr what the hell, i'm being charged for murder but i only stabbed that lady 6 times! she would have been fine if i only stabbed her 4! these cops are out of control

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

smoobles posted:

epic bump 5

God dammit this was a horrible memory I hoped to repress smoobles.

I didn't get a ticket but those cops are still employed and pulling people over for going 3 over the speed limit.

I hope somebody gets pulled over and wishes they get fired.

deep dish peat moss

Im really getting sixk of the pigs in this country fishing for tickets.

deep dish peat moss

D
My friend Anfry Fish really got lured on to this bullshit

cruft

He clearly took the bait they set up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

Widestancer posted:

Thats lame

actually, no they wont

• Locked thread