Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
al-azad
May 28, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1I_Supvc8

and they devote half the video to singleplayer as if anyone gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

al-azad
May 28, 2009

all i want is SWAT 5 can someone give me that?

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
it's payday with deathmatch, actually.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

lil bit of payday lil bit of counterstrike lil bit of need for speed but will people stop jerking over their brown military shooters to play a brown criminal shooter?

also "press X to slam minority on car"

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
$110 bf4 cop mod

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
okay you know what, the more digital dead cops, the better

thanks ea

al-azad
May 28, 2009

oh yeah, this is what the dead space developers are working on so no DICE

ea promises continued support for their broken piece of poo poo game bf4 with pay2win microtransactions.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
wow that singleplayer story looks really involving since you shoot a mexican in the face but only because he pulled a gat on you, that kind of thing in storytelling really makes you stop and think about the difficulties inherent to being a cop/specops soldier in the field

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
you can decide if you want to go in guns blazing and shoot criminals, stealthily and crouchwalk past them, or set up on top of a toolshed and shoot people 30m away with a sniper rifle

meaningful decisions abound in the unique experience of Battlefield: Hardline on Crime

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Sheriff Arpaio DLC

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Omar Little DLC

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I wonder if the medical marjuana farming association of california will oblige EA to publish a disclaimer at the beginning of the game.

"This game condemns illegal growth of non medical marjuana in states where is not permitted. In California 420 smoke weed every day."

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

limaCAT posted:

I wonder if the medical marjuana farming association of california will oblige EA to publish a disclaimer at the beginning of the game.

"This game condemns illegal growth of non medical marjuana in states where is not permitted. In California 420 smoke weed every day."

last objective for the crims is to escape across the border into CA. Once they're over they immediately start getting mega high while the cops stand on the other side of the border all red-faced and mad as hell

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Crewmine posted:

last objective for the crims is to escape across the border into CA. Once they're over they immediately start getting mega high while the cops stand on the other side of the border all red-faced and mad as hell

how hasn't a reno 911 game been created yet?

Dec 26, 2012

ruby ridge dlc

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

cops and robbers games always seem like neat ideas but i dont have high hopes for this

1968 democratic convention dlc

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
so is this co-op like gayday 2 or is it actually 2 teams?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Counterstrike with Vehicles sounds cool if done well, but it's Battlefield, so it wasn't.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Counterstrike with Vehicles sounds cool if done well, but it's Battlefield, so it wasn't.

Wasn't there a game out that had that as a mode? One of the creators of cs had a hand in developing it.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Xaris posted:

so is this co-op like gayday 2 or is it actually 2 teams?
Eat that dirt.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Still can't spray pics. 0/10

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Action Tortoise posted:

Wasn't there a game out that had that as a mode? One of the creators of cs had a hand in developing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySCcZZMl37M

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Action Tortoise posted:

yeah i remember that, it had a mode with cars and you chased each other around, it was the only worthwhile thing about the game but the car physics were awful

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Panzeh posted:

yeah i remember that, it had a mode with cars and you chased each other around, it was the only worthwhile thing about the game but the car physics were awful

It was definitely fun, but yeah, cars would teleport through things and it was dumb because of that. A well fleshed out vehicle system with the shooting aspect of cs could be good, though. You'd have to significantly nerf vehicles relative to standing infantry to make it not totally retarded, though.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
Is there media outrage yet

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008

Dongslayer. posted:

Is there media outrage yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdo9HZTgr6s&t=32s

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!