Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

*Slams down hand next to plate of parm-slathered pasta* Carmella what the gently caress is your problem?!! I am out there all day making money for this family. *Points finger covered in flecks of marinara* I put my rear end on the line every day and all I ask of you is to treat me with some loving respect!

Reset Button

Colonel Wood posted:

*Slams down hand next to plate of parm-slathered pasta* Carmella what the gently caress is your problem?!! I am out there all day making money for this family. *Points finger covered in flecks of marinara* I put my rear end on the line every day and all I ask of you is to treat me with some loving respect!

that's it. thats the whole show

Pinche Rudo

Reset Button posted:

that's it. thats the whole show

Pretty much, Tony just wants respect from those close to him

ulvir

you're the mother of my children Carmella how could I ever disrespect you? *fucks everything with tits and two legs except his wife on the reg*

Pinche Rudo

ulvir posted:

you're the mother of my children Carmella how could I ever disrespect you? *fucks everything with tits and two legs except his wife on the reg*

Dr. Melfi: Let's talk about your relationship with your Mother, Tony.

Tony: Relationship, what loving relationship?!! She's loving crazy!

ulvir

I took a semester and a half a college, I know all about therapy

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
Colonel Wood is really, really good at impressions of The Sopranos. I would like him to write his own season.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Tony: i had ta murdah somebuddeh close to me nn now it is making me breath hard in remorse/regret

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
I will audition for the role of a plate of cold cuts.

Pinche Rudo

Solid Poopsnake posted:

I will audition for the role of a plate of cold cuts.

Sopranos, Season 7

[Scene opens in a small townhouse in Florida]

Tony: *grabs a handful of prosciutto and coppa off a plate, grimacing at them as he shoves them into his mouth* Dammit, why the hell did we ever move to a town full of Jews. These cold cuts, they're loving terrible!

Carmella: *Glares from the kitchen* Well Tony, if you didn't piss off every made man in the Tri-State area maybe we'd still be in New Jersey instead of some lovely Palm Beach condo.

Pinche Rudo

Oh, I forgot Gandolfini died. Can we do a body double with a CGI face and just splice up old dialogue?

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
moozadel

ulvir

Colonel Wood posted:

Oh, I forgot Gandolfini died. Can we do a body double with a CGI face and just splice up old dialogue?

make AJ the new boss

ulvir

gently caress, why do I have to kick up to the New York families? that's dicked up!!

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
TOOOONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Colonel Wood posted:

ulvir

I wish the lord would take. me. now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.