Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Jj abrahms has been selected as the director

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
roland emmerich is bad

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
<*> confirming that b5 was pretty good <*>

Wells
Sep 21, 2008

THIS IS A BIZ!!!
Lipstick Apathy
I hope that after we get our dark and gritty sg1 reboot they do Farscape, but this time:

-vala has a bigger rack
-take out those stupid muppets and put in some cool CGI (muppets, seriously? the average science fiction viewer is a little more mature than that)
-replace "Harvey" with "Crippling Depression". How am I supposed to get immersed in a Science Fiction Universe with a villain that looks like this:

If any SyFy execs are reading this thread DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...

Wells posted:

If any SyFy execs are reading this thread DO NOT STEAL HIS IDEAS

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Nobody who isn't a gigantic loving dweeb talks about sci-fi.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
like seriously who even talks about star wars any more? it's nerds all the way down

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

like seriously who even talks about star wars any more? it's nerds all the way down

awesome avatar/post combo would read again

Ktb
Feb 24, 2006

One L, five X's

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Ktb posted:

One L, five X's

Wormhole XXXtreme

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i love stargate the movie which is why i am neither excited nor disappointed with this news

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Wells posted:

I hope that after we get our dark and gritty sg1 reboot they do Farscape, but this time:

-vala has a bigger rack
-take out those stupid muppets and put in some cool CGI (muppets, seriously? the average science fiction viewer is a little more mature than that)
-replace "Harvey" with "Crippling Depression". How am I supposed to get immersed in a Science Fiction Universe with a villain that looks like this:

If any SyFy execs are reading this thread DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS

Harvey was the best you shut your mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coF-opzhXuc

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

Wells posted:

hahahahaha

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
Faracape will probably get rebooted and executive produced by.. George Lucas!

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

rocket_man38 posted:

Faracape will probably get rebooted and executive produced by.. George Lucas!

This but babylon 5 for ultimate yes

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

jaffa CAKES
/

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

What the gently caress, why didn't I keep watching that show?

Man, I'm an idiot.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Pretty sure RDA got fat because he had surgery on his knee plus the fact that he's in his 60's now

Wells
Sep 21, 2008

THIS IS A BIZ!!!
Lipstick Apathy

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

What the gently caress, why didn't I keep watching that show?

Man, I'm an idiot.

Harvey/Scorpious is basically the best SF villain ever. Once you get acclimated to the goofiness of the show it's pretty great.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Wells posted:

Harvey/Scorpious is basically the best SF villain ever. Once you get acclimated to the goofiness of the show it's pretty great.

this is true

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Kilmers Elbow posted:

The best bit thing about Stargate was the tranny.

yeah just have to quote this because

holy moley :gizz:

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Mustang posted:

Pretty sure RDA got fat because he had surgery on his knee plus the fact that he's in his 60's now

I'm pretty sure he got fat because he ate too much dude.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
would

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
I thought SG-1 was okay, but the music drove me mad after a while. It's a bunch of dirt-fuckers living in yurts, why is the music so grand and majestic?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Ktb
Feb 24, 2006

Mustang posted:

Yeah well nothing quite brings home the passage of time and the mortal nature of man quite like seeing photos of an old fat MacGyver failing to fix his own car.

E: It's also funny because his initials are the acronym for "Recommended Daily Allowance."

Ktb fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 31, 2014

Wells
Sep 21, 2008

THIS IS A BIZ!!!
Lipstick Apathy
Please do not make fun of Col. Jack O'Neill ITT, he sacrificed for this country and deserves to live out his days with dignity

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Ktb posted:

Yeah well nothing quite brings home the passage of time and the mortal nature of man quite like seeing photos of an old fat MacGyver failing to fix his own car.

E: It's also funny because his initials are the acronym for "Recommended Daily Allowance."

looking at this picture makes me think that there's actually some annoying fucker following B-list celebs around taking pictures of them at their worst lol

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
I wish more actors would get comically fat and lazy as they grow old rather than turn into preachy plastic surgery gluten-free crossfit smart car drones as soon as they hit their 50s.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
"Welp, I'm retired now." *buys freezer case full of ice cream*

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
the lesbians go ga-ga for that blone chick and also gently caress off idiots this is america LITERALLY 70% of adults are overweight jesus christ relax already

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!

Throwdini posted:

the lesbians go ga-ga for that blone chick and also gently caress off idiots this is america LITERALLY 70% of adults are overweight jesus christ relax already

Only people WATCHING sci fi shows can be fat. :colbert: how else can their vicarious lives work?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

The guys who made the movie (and are apparently doing this "reboot") super hated the TV shows and thought they were dumb and stomped all over their vision. This is less a reboot and more these guys going "here's our prefect pristine vision of what this should have been". It'll suck because these yahoos have been stewing for like 20 years going "I coulda done better".

Sort of saying "Nuh-uh" to the expanded Stargate universe and starting over again

Two L's is for officers only, bowb

Ivor Biggun fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jun 1, 2014

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Wells posted:

-vala has a bigger rack

Sikozu had the best rack. It's maybe not obvious from the show but I saw her topless in some crap Australain thing and :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Neurosis posted:

Sikozu had the best rack. It's maybe not obvious from the show but I saw her topless in some crap Australain thing and :staredog:

• Locked thread