Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Smoking a fat cigar listening to OPP and having a great beer here in beautiful Florida after a productive work week here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
lol accidentally posted this in MMO HMO, rip me

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Goin pretty good so far. At the bar, got some cold beer and some live music, hot bartenders, food later. gently caress yeah.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
p good i have an interview on monday for a job that pays really well

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just got an email saying that i'm in the contestant pool for who wants to be a millionaire, and i'm actually getting ahead on this week's homework. i'd have to say i'm doing better than i've done in years. thanks for asking, op :)

Disco_Bandit
:( not too good but thank you for asking, my ladyfriend is three hours late from work and I can't get a hold of her.

i'm checking in with friends right now to see if anyone has seen her but I'm worrieds

City of Glompton

it's chill

Cosmic Charlie

bawbzilla posted:

:( not too good but thank you for asking, my ladyfriend is three hours late from work and I can't get a hold of her.

i'm checking in with friends right now to see if anyone has seen her but I'm worrieds

I hope she's ok man, keep us posted

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
:ohdear:

Chum Scandal

I got drunk as gently caress and played everquest :vince:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I had a soda.

cuntman.net

Dr Cheeto posted:

lol accidentally posted this in MMO HMO, rip me

open the thread

Cosmic Charlie

Got some specimen beside me, talkin to what I assume to be her man about her various legal troubles and how she needs to fire her lawyer.

Cosmic Charlie

Something about "I've been beat to poo poo" and "my lawyer her lawyer and their lawyer" oddly enough she smells nice.

Reset Button

bow @ ur music taste
i'm trying to finish studying (gently caress summer classes) and then hopefully i can drown in wine

Reset Button

bawbzilla posted:

i hope she's alright :( hopefully she forgot her phone charger or something

Cosmic Charlie

aaaaaaaand she's at the bar skipping her kids graduation. I bet she's gonna be a loud drunk.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
skipping her kid's graduation?

usernamecooper

by Lowtax
watching comedy bang! bang! drinking and smoking. Soon to step out and eat something, somewhere.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bawbzilla posted:

i'm with cosmic charlie -- do keep us updated. :(

Cosmic Charlie

mailorder bees! posted:

skipping her kid's graduation?

Yeah, like I said, a specimen.

FluffieDuckie

bawbzilla posted:

thinking about you dude

Disco_Bandit
It's okay! she was out getting dinner with her brother and helping him pick out interview clothes, her phone just died :)

Thanks everyone <3 you're all sweeties

Cosmic Charlie

bawbzilla posted:

It's okay! she was out getting dinner with her brother and helping him pick out interview clothes, her phone just died :)

Thanks everyone <3 you're all sweeties

Glad to hear it man, yall have a great weekend!

Pinche Rudo

finishing up a glass of wine then gonna shower to wash the chlorine off me and head out to grab some drinks with friends.

thunderspanks

crucify this

went to a stand up comedy show, had a good time. came home, smoked weed. 8/10

thewizardofshoe

Wanted to go out with some friends but everyone's sick or working. I'm poor anyway due to a recent vacation, then had a tire blowout this week and my spare turned out to leak air so I had to get 2 tires replaced so I'm still poor despite just getting paid. Gonna have to pay my roommate rent a week late, but he's chill about that 'cause he's got a good job and we go way back and he's a chill dude. When I get back on my feet financially things can get more exciting, but drinking at home and playing games with him and Internet strangers ain't a bad deal really. Just hard to dial it down post vacation I guess.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
posting at work won't be off til the morning :(

The X-man cometh
Finished watching Fast & Furious 6 and then someone got shot down the street. There are a ton of flashing lights out there.

emmie

its ok.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

stuff isn't great right now but I'm ok personally. it will all be okay. I'm just chilling on byob on my phone in the meantime.

cute anime girl

I just woke up early because it's moving day

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

cute anime girl posted:

I just woke up early because it's moving day

Good luck moving, friend!

alnilam

meteloides posted:

stuff isn't great right now but I'm ok personally. it will all be okay. I'm just chilling on byob on my phone in the meantime.

I hope everything works out well for you metalloids

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

alnilam posted:

I hope everything works out well for you metalloids

coincidentally, it just worked out and I'm soon going home to sleep. I'm pretty stoked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

another byob success story :peanut:

• Locked thread