Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
ok i went and saw some movies recently so let me tell you

new xmen movie: i like the xmen growing up wolverine was my favorite i saw xmen first class and thought it was pretty sub-standard or w/e but i went to see the new xmen movie cuz i heard it was pretty good, well guess what, it is pretty good, it aint the best movie ever and if u dont like superhero movies or w/e u prob wont like it but if ur into that kind of semi-mindless action superpower type movies its pretty good and there's some cool scene and special FX, i would reccomend giving this movie a shot

1,000,000 ways 2 die in the West: not as funny as ted, but still good for some chuckles, seth macfarlan is a really bad actor but i thought the writing was pretty good and the rest of the cast was good too so it made up for it, lotta good laffs came out of this movie and unless ur a comedy snob who likes to sneer at stuff and smell their own farts about how sophisticated*~*~*~ their taste is id say give it a shot, or wait for it 2 come out on dvd or w/e cuz there really isnt much that would make a diff between seein it in the movie theater vs at ur home

godzilla: this movie was pretty sweet!! i think i might hav ealready posted about it but it was cool and like all movies if u are actively looking 2 hate on it u can prob find reasons but their was some sweet a$$ scenes and yeh there's prob 2 much on screen time that's humans n stuff talkin or w/e but it's all p. much a build-up to the grand finale of some monsters beatin each other ^ while destorying sand diego or san franscisco or w/e california city

gonna see maelificient in the next week prob so ill make sure 2 update on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
What did you think of startrek into a darkness

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

It was what you should have expected so yeah my bandwidth was able to take the strain of Star Trek into Sherlock

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I would imagine that wms "would" Chris Pine".

Ace of Baes

a starwar betamax posted:

What did you think of startrek into a darkness

it was boring it wasnt like oh my god this is terrible but it was pretty mediocre and borderline not very good

WindmillSlayer

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I would imagine that wms "would" Chris Pine".

idk post a pic of them

also yeahok what did you think of star wars 5

Ace of Baes

WindmillSlayer posted:

idk post a pic of them

if by star wars 5 u mean the empire strikes back it is 1 of the greatest films of all time

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

idk post a pic of them

ummm there's this new thing, it's called google image search it might really help you on this front lmao

Drunk Driver Dad

LappyDore64 posted:

ummm there's this new thing, it's called google image search it might really help you on this front lmao

i said in steam chat earlier, where all the good quality posters are, that wms is super goddamn lazy, and you shouldnt enable her

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
if I wanted to enable her I would've posted a pic myself

as it stands, I am no quality poster and a semi-enabler

Drunk Driver Dad

LappyDore64 posted:

if I wanted to enable her I would've posted a pic myself

as it stands, I am no quality poster and a semi-enabler

i didnt mean you i meant in general

WindmillSlayer

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i said in steam chat earlier, where all the good quality posters are, that wms is super goddamn lazy, and you shouldnt enable her

rude

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
I watched Pacific rim and it was good OK over and out

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Oh cool a basketball joke real funny

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Heh, yeah :mrgw:

Pinche Rudo

What did you think of Black Butt Sluts 15?

DinoCzar

He just came up to me and was like: Byoop!
I saw the new XMen last night. I thought it was very entertaining, probably my favorite XMen movie yet.

Afro Doug

xmas: days of christmas past

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Just got dragged in to see Maleficent with my adult, 25 year old wife because women.

It was okay because you get to see Angelina Jolie in a cat suit, and boy do they digitally trim down her upper thighs so she gets that "thigh gap" thing that is supposedly attractive to a small subset of teen girls. Otherwise, it is for children and it lacks those clever jokes that Pixar movies have.

Bad actors. Just terrible. You would think that the Sharlto Copley guy from District 9 could lend something to his role as a wicked and evil king, but lol he phoned it in for paycheck. The princess girl is a stupid girl and the fairies that raise her are stupid as well.

The battle scenes are crap. There is a bird dragon, if bird dragons are your bag.

3/10 also known as this movie is about as bad as those british cars manufactured in the 60s-2000's, with their parts literally falling off as you drive it down the road like it was built by some polish guy. hint: why do brits drink their beer warm? because their fridges are made by russel hobbs.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Married before 25 crew checking in

nvm no cake

Married before 25 crew checking in

Ace of Baes
Just watched frozen for the third time still a good movie

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Are you now a feminist?

thewizardofshoe

I went on vacation and the girls we were with spent like a solid hour during a long car ride trash talking Frozen.

idk haven't seen it

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I have young daughters

I've seen it too many times and I want it to die

Also it doesn't make sense in some parts but is held up as an example of Masterful storytelling but whatever

thewizardofshoe

From what it sounds like it seems pretty mediocre, but everyone gives it TONS OF CREDIT because it's the least sexist thing Disney's ever made, which is a pretty drat low bar.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I actually just got back from seeing Maleficient with friends, and it is the best fanfic you will see on the movie theater screen.

Ace of Baes

Nacho Destroyer posted:

Just watched frozen for the third time still a good movie

just an update: frozen is still good

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

it doesn't make sense though cos why doesn't that dude just kill ana or whoever at the start? dumb movie not realistic 3/10

Ace of Baes

it doesn't make sense though cos why doesn't that dude just kill ana or whoever at the start? dumb movie not realistic 3/10

He needed get the people to follow and trust him first

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

nuts he would be king and guillotine the naysayers poo poo film not realistic voted 2/10

Ace of Baes
he hadn't married anna yet, and elsa was still out there, his plan was for anna to go try and rescue elsa, get killed, then use annas death to demonize elsa and take control of the city..

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

yeah but he was going to kill the younger one before they were married anyway at least I think they didn't get married idk I wasn't paying that much attention my daughters love it unrealistic film voted one star

Ace of Baes
no he was planning on marrying her then killing her so he would inherit the kingdom. .. i give ur mov8e comprehension a 1.... out of 10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

planning to isnt doing though so he wasn't the king or whatever from a strictly legal point of view, so why didn't he wait until he married that 16 year old girl [ a common age of marriage for Disney princesses] then murder her ?. I mean I know the ice chick froze her heart or w/e but you know he would have just saved her married her then had her guillotined like they do in real life. poo poo movie now realistic I give it a 8% fresh rating

• Locked thread