Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
you find out what you love and you fight for it. at the end of my life, I hope they write only these words on my grave: "He fought."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

you know you can order your grave stone in advance and then you can put anything on it you want

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
no. no advance order. somebody will have to automatically know the thing I want. it's the only way to be cool as heck

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Mines gonna be a big ol wiener

Cosmic Charlie fucked around with this message at 08:56 on May 31, 2014

Cosmic Charlie

Then it'll be the wiener graveyard

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
if the weiner grave brings you satisfaction, friend, then fight for that, and be glad you did

Reset Button

you have to fight for ur right to parrrrtay so ia op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Charlie

I spell gud

• Locked thread