Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flynn Taggart

And like his whole persona was making fun of retarded ppl and he constantly referenced his tard strength

Wouldn't that be weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
funnier if he was like the b"bad guy wressler" and got his rear end whupped otr for being a sicko brony w a cravat and a fedora

i m o

Flynn Taggart

Of course he would be the bad guy anything that makes rednecks uncomfortable is shoehorned on to bad guy wrestlers that's how it used to work iirc

Flynn Taggart

Like that clown guy

Typical Gnu

they did the retard thing back in the mid 2000's his name was eugene

he was never a bad guy though because kids loved him
like a retarded cena

Flynn Taggart

Typical Gnu posted:

they did the retard thing back in the mid 2000's his name was eugene

he was never a bad guy though because kids loved him
like a retarded cena

Holy poo poo

Look at him he even has a retarded cape

Machai

he would fight the divas and try to neg/poz them during the fight and at the end they would become friends and he would be stuck in the friendzone

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Undertakerrrrrrr, when you smashed my FlutterShy at last week's Raw while i was at Toys R Us buying more, you knew what was gonna happen next. thats why at next months wrestlemania i challenge you to a falls-count-anywhere match *crowd starts going nuts* broadcast LIVE at the PONYCon!!!!!!

Flynn Taggart

His special move could be the clop drop

Machai

Flynn Taggart posted:

His special move could be the clop drop

Friendship

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Flynn Taggart posted:

And like his whole persona was making fun of retarded ppl and he constantly referenced his tard strength

Wouldn't that be weird

Greatest Heel Gimmick Ever! if he stuck mostly to referencing brony poo poo and not just making generic retard jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

how

• Locked thread